PRE-GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes that side really does look completely underwhelming. I'm still heading up to cheer them on and I'm still hope to see a big crowd there.

I hope Semu gets a debut, he can't be any worse than Hetherington or Baker.

Pray for the members and fans that do show up. Thru don’t deserve what they’re going to see.

Did Payne get injured again??

I was at the game so havent been paying attention to the aftermath

Oh this is going to be fun to watch
stanley kubrick so youre keen on musicccc GIF by Maudit

Did Payne get injured again??

I was at the game so havent been paying attention to the aftermath
I'm assuming he was rushed back and wasn't actually fit to play last week. No need to play him now.

Going by that side I think Kev wants out of the job tbh

I'm assuming he was rushed back and wasn't actually fit to play last week. No need to play him now.
Thats how I see it. It was an on the line move that didn't pay off. Rest assured Baker is here to save the day.

On a positive note, this year's draw has done us a massive solid. The boys get to be the first to celebrate Mad Monday.

Festivities start at 9:30pm Thursday. Maybe even sooner.

There’s so much junk flying around about this team at the moment. Such a change to last year where we rested half our team for the final round. It’s just insane how fast life comes at you.

There’s so much junk flying around about this team at the moment. Such a change to last year where we rested half our team for the final round. It’s just insane how fast life comes at you.
Something of a bittersweet choice that one.

We had the chance to seal the Minor Premiership in that match, an achievement that would've been recorded as a milestone in the history of the club. Instead, we chanced our arm on the Premiership proper, and came up empty handed. But oh so close.

Instead, Ivan fielded a full strength team, leapfrogged us into the Minor Premiership, and then went on to take both titles.

Baker Riki and hunt.
Load up on the purple grubs 13+ @$1.70

Did haas do a mischief or is this a case of he wasn’t actually ready so no point risking it again

And this is why we can't afford to have Payne playing this same role.
Dunno if was a fitness thing or what , but Payne offloaded more times last week than I can remember previously .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.