PRE-GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re doing god's work son, thanks for the tip! Just put $500 on the nose for that on me sportsbet account. Easiest 2 grand I'll make this year :tallica:
Next up on things that didn’t happen

Willison has been suspended one game.

So unavailable:
Willison
Haas (probably)
Staggs
Walsh (probably)
Gosiewski
Hoeter
Mam
Smoothy
Hetherington (not sure)

I'd be giving Oatesy a swansong and Semu a debut.

1. Sailor (sigh)
2. Oates
3. Karapani
4. Mariner
5. Arthars
6. Rogers
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Mozer
10. Taupau
11. Piakura
12. Hunt
13. Hetherington (rest Carrigan)

14. Paix
15. Semu
16. Te Kura
17. Riki

- Reyno looks like he's been crying
Thanks for the summary, saved me from watching it all.

Definitely has been crying. I saw a pic on twitter (can't find now) and thought he'd been in tears, and the footage here confirmed it. Puffy eyes. Must have been a brutal review with senior players today. I wonder if they aired some of their grievances.

Piakura is likely out so Riki will get a stay of execution.

Your doing god's work son, thanks for the tip! Just put $500 on the nose for that on me sportsbet account. Easiest 2 grand I'll make this year :tallica:
You can buy yourself a new tooth and have some left over for some meth

If we lose to the Storm it will be our worst ladder slide in history, eclipsing our spoon in 2020:

There is just no end to this BS. Undesirable records being broken on the regular in the past 5 years.

Worst collapse in NRL history. Worst collapse in GF history. Worst slide in club history.

All under Kevvie...
Cheer up mate, it's not all doom and gloom.

If we lose to the Storm it will be our worst ladder slide in history, eclipsing our spoon in 2020:

Who cares though??

Stats are stats... 2020 was borderline Wests of the 90's and last year was borderline Broncos of the 90's.

It's about how the club identifies and addresses the issues to make sure it doesnt happen again... however they've been lax on that for a long time now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Aldo
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Scorchie
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • BruiserMk1
  • rj9
  • Dexter
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.