PRE-GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I get why many posters here miss the fine details of a game .
Half pissed and posting in the live game thread rather than actually watching the game .
OK , note to self . Don`t take folks who post in the live game thread`s post game analysis seriously .

Attachments

• IMG_8066.gif
    IMG_8066.gif
    443.8 KB · Views: 12
Typical Broncs to go and put on a show for this one.

Broncos 38 Storm 36

Half pissed and posting in the live game thread rather than actually watching the game .
OK , note to self . Don`t take folks who post in the live game thread`s post game analysis seriously .
100% correct

Well im still excited for tonight's game. Let's go BRONCOS, bring back the pride.

I mean the purple team did bring back the pride, so there you go.

First time in a long while I am considering not even watching

First time in a long while I am considering not even watching

I was the same.....but I think I'm at least going to watch the start to see if the boys have any semblance of pride in the jersey.

I'm not going to settle in and lose two hours of my life if they can't be bothered to put in tho.

I was the same.....but I think I'm at least going to watch the start to see if the boys have any semblance of pride in the jersey.

I'm not going to settle in and lose two hours of my life if they can't be bothered to put in tho.

So you will be turning off with 70 mins to go. 😉😜

We can one up the 2019 finals effort against the Eels.

Only 183 days until we're playing meaningful football again.

Time to get behind the girls.

They have another month of footy at the least. Sitting in a good position, 2nd on the ladder with 3 games to go until finals and playing some good footy.

They’re a chance at a trophy this year

Doesn’t have to be the live game thread for me🤪👍🏼🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • Shane Tronc
  • ostin86
  • mitch222
  • Johnny92
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.