POST GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

I'm an Oates fan. But all year he has shown that he's just lost too much pace to defend as a winger anymore. Karapani is an inexperienced player and any game time would be good experience for next year.

If they wanted to give him a last game he should have come off the bench as a back rower in the place of that dud Baker.
Not the speed for me that is a concern from oates more worried bout his lateral movement and time it takes to turn and chase,best argument I could make for keeping him round is if he spent all preseason training for 2nd row or hit up bot in the middle either way it would all be from the bench.

Oh yeah, and then we went down to the cap cheats 40-0 the first week of the finals, with Sam Thaiday playing 6.

Turns out it wasn't even in our top 10.

View attachment 29493
2007 was the worst injury toll the Broncos ever suffered with the likes of Locky, Berro, Hodgo etc suffering season ending injuries. It turned a good season into a horrid one.

That 40-0 game is best remembered as being the debut of Alwyn Simpson and the swansong for Ian Lacey.

Of course he was 🙄

You need to go to specsavers kid.

If I`m a kid and have had 58 birthdays that might explain your short term memory loss old man .
Don`t you remember Oates had to be moved to the opposite side of the field to try and hide him after the 1st 15 minutes . Then he spilt the bomb unchallenged .

FFS both Oates and Cobbo were shit, what’s the point of debating the depth?

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.