Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
TOP 4 R US

ScreenScreenshot 2022 03 20 at 19 14 45 Ladder

I didn’t watch much of todays game but going off most peoples comments Turpin may have played himself out of a jersey. If so, would our best option be Paix or Walters starting at 9?

I didn’t watch much of todays game but going off most peoples comments Turpin may have played himself out of a jersey. If so, would our best option be Paix or Walters starting at 9?
He wasn't that bad. Made 40 tackles in 50min. I don't think you would change a winning team too much.

It's the QLD derby (the real one). Form has nothing to do with these games. On paper we win easy, but history has proven that untrue.

We will need to be on point with a packed house of screaming lunatics to get this one done.

It's the QLD derby (the real one). Form has nothing to do with these games. On paper we win easy, but history has proven that untrue.

We will need to be on point with a packed house of screaming lunatics to get this one done.
Yea full crowds back are really helping the home teams (I.e. putting pressure on the refs). I am glad this game is at Suncorp.

Not really, he did his usual thing. Lead the line in defense, make his tackles and offer no threat from dummy half. He was no worse than he was last week.

Cows have had a good start to the season, this will be a tough one.

We're still developing - all I can ask is the same amount of effort as the last two weeks, and to cut out all the fucking errors and dumb plays!
This. Complete at 80% plus and we will win by a few tries I reckon.

Cows have had a good start to the season, this will be a tough one.

We're still developing - all I can ask is the same amount of effort as the last two weeks, and to cut out all the fucking errors and dumb plays!

All of that and WRAP UP THE STINKING BALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.