POST GAME [Round 3, 2022] Broncos vs Cowboys

Haas had arguably his worst game for us in a long time as well, playing like he has SBW in his ear telling him to pack it in till he gets to the Roosters.
You're reading way too much into the Roosters thing.

12 runs for 165 metres, 30 tackles, 0 missed, 55 minutes. He was our best forward again.

Carrigan only other forward who earned his wage, 46 tackles, 3 missed, 12 runs 139 metres.

Keenan was out of his depth, but he at least put in effort. 15 runs 117m, 35 tackles 5 missed.

Staggs performance today
5 runs 69 metres.
1 line break
3 missed tackles
3 errors.

Marquee performance.
just read he did his ACL & MCL against the cows , maybe some demo s there

You're reading way too much into the Roosters thing.

12 runs for 165 metres, 30 tackles, 0 missed, 55 minutes. He was our best forward again.

Carrigan only other forward who earned his wage, 46 tackles, 3 missed, 12 runs 139 metres.

Keenan was out of his depth, but he at least put in effort. 15 runs 117m, 35 tackles 5 missed.
im 90% joking about it, 10% worried.

wrong he's looking good with the chad and Thurston's guidance.
I always thought he was great, pretty much until Kevvie arrived, and then I don't know what the **** happened. He's clearly finding himself now.

Deardens kicking game is still non existent, he can’t hide it forever.

Turpin needs to be dropped, our attack is non existent with him at 9. Every side we come up against can just jump out of the line knowing he’s never going to run it & his delivery is soo slow they are already up in our face by the time we get the ball. He’s just a straight jacket on our attack. I don’t understand why Kevvie waits soo long to get Billy on.

I’m not convinced Paix is the answer either, particularly with the defence Turpin does, but maybe if we are more threatening out of dummy half we might not need to defend soo much?
Walters at 9 for me. Carrigan is the new McGuire killing the attack late in the set. Needs to be a prop and not touch after 3rd tackle.

Staggs needs to be dropped. 3 bad games in a row and all because of dumb errors that can't be accepted. Niu needs time in Q Cup too.

Someone at the club needs to shirt front that arrogant prick Staggs and tell him to pull his head in and put his energy into actually playing footy. He was rank rotten today.

The mental attitude of our boys was so low today. Our coaching staff truly dropped the ball there.

The cows though played their best game of the season.

That Tesi Nui is a full on cat as well he shits himself every time the opposition are anywhere near our line. Cant catch, can’t get us out of our own end And really can’t do pretty much anything.

Concede a try right before half time✅
Concede a try to dearden ✅
Get humiliated by your rivals ✅

What the **** were they doing during the week lol. Did they think winning your opening two games means it just comes easily after that?
Could set your watch by the try just before halftime after gifting them the opportunity.

So do we just lay the boot in to half our squad until they turn up and win again? Is that how this works?

Or do we get behind them and support them, just let me know aye. I am a bit confused.

I always thought he was great, pretty much until Kevvie arrived, and then I don't know what the **** happened. He's clearly finding himself now.
i have always said he'll be good , he was bad before Kevvie came but so was the whole team.

Walters at 9 for me. Carrigan is the new McGuire killing the attack late in the set. Needs to be a prop and not touch after 3rd tackle.

Staggs needs to be dropped. 3 bad games in a row and all because of dumb errors that can't be accepted. Niu needs time in Q Cup too.

You cant criticise a forward for getting the ball late in the sets. Thats why you pay big money for a 7 like Reynolds to ensure those sorts of things dont happen. Its not the fault of the forward if they throw him the ball. Your hooker and halves should be running the side better than that.

So do we just lay the boot in to half our squad until they turn up and win again? Is that how this works?

Or do we get behind them and support them, just let me know aye. I am a bit confused.
Support them, but make fun of them relentlessly so they feel bad for a week.

We arguably the most experienced 7 in the game our transition to attack is still terrible. Instead of shifting wide and running a set play off the back of a quick play the ball (like the storm, panthers, roosters) we almost always do it off the back of a slow play the ball. It’s fucking frustrating. It’s like they are trying to pick the worst possible time to through the ball wide. I’m not sure if that’s the 9 or 7 fault but something needs to change.
It’s something we haven’t been good at for a long time.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • azza.79
  • MrTickyMcG
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • The Boss
  • ParraMania
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • davidp
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Culhwch
  • Manlyman
  • lynx000
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.