POST GAME [Round 3, 2022] Broncos vs Cowboys

To anyone and everyone on here bagging Farnworth, surely now you can shut your mouths.

He’s the only one worth feeding today and continues to out perform his much higher paid and equally much more hyped centre partner, who had yet another howler today.

Welp, not much you can really say about that one. Just a very, very disappointing result. You could see the mental state of both sides in naked view when Cobbo and Oates broke away and just did nothing with it. Put the fucking foot down you slugs. That last try before HT was the back breaker, just exactly the sort of head drop moment that would get to this side. Between that and the two kicks out on the full from Reynolds, you knew it was just not gonna be our day. What is really shocking though is the slaughter it ended up being. That is just unacceptable.

The Cows were well up for it and we weren't, that's the beginning and end of it. Sorry Kev but you have to wear that loss between the eyes. Didn't get the team up mentally in the lead up, then left Turpin out there for way too long when it was clear to anyone watching he is useless, Staggs had just about the worst game of his career, delivered that shit effort on Dearden which opened it up for Holmes then the floodgates opened, outplayed all across the park......Farnworth and Haas are just about the only two players that turned up. Don't even know who to give the 1 point to.

The backline in particular, Farnworth the exception are just not delivering for the forwards at the moment. Very forgettable day for Staggs especially but also Oates and Cobbo. All three of them need a rocket. Niu had a shocker as well but that choice has been made and we have to live with it now.

What really stands out to me though is the ladder. The reigning premiers are the only team worth feeding in a 16 team comp after 3 rounds. That is a horrendous look for the NRL.

3. Farnworth
2. Haas
1. ???

Carrigan should get all 6 points.

Herbie was great today.

Everyone else was bog ordinary.

And then you have Staggs and Cobbo who were miles below everyone else.

Concede a try right before half time✅
Concede a try to dearden ✅
Get humiliated by your rivals ✅

What the **** were they doing during the week lol. Did they think winning your opening two games means it just comes easily after that?

I wasn’t sold on Niu since his first game and nothing he’s done since then has changed my view. We’ve had some dumb footballers in recent times but he really takes top spot in that department.
Same. I'd love someone to explain why we went all in on niu instead of isaako. Blows my fucking mind. Tesi makes him look good.

Like last week, too many errors making for lopsided possession and field position, and we struggle to even get up into attacking half to give ourselves a chance.

Cows ran harder and with intent . Scratching my head why Hass was off for so long?!! Don’t give him enough game time and he will leave . Please get Walsh back to the club. Niu gives us nothing and has been like this for years!!!

There was a forum wide party that they got rid of Isaako and now 2 weeks later we have to find another fullback apparently.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Broncorob
  • kman
  • Canga
  • Allo
  • Rambstien
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.