Bluebet Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

They will bludgen us through the middle, camp on our goal line and start their sets from their 40m line off the back of some low, 30m bombs from madden.
But our back 5 will do freakish things and some how against the odds come out on top .

How`s that for a flip on your pessimism ?

But our back 5 will do freakish things and some how against the odds come out on top .

How`s that for a flip on your pessimism ?
I'm loving your optimism Del, in fact. I think I believe. Broncos by 2!

Exclusive vision of Haas training:

tumblr_omr5gtUviY1w5oeczo1_500.gif

No training.

Willison subbed in for Carrigan in the middle.
I still remember Willison's performance last eyar at Belmore against the Dogs. Hes a real weapon alright, but lacks experience.

Still, this game is arguably dependant on our defence. He can rattle bloke s on both ends of the ball...

Rewatching last weeks game; does anyone remember Kobe dropping the pill running off Patty's right shoulder? Certain try bombed but...

Is Carrigan now "the" premier ball playing 13 in the comp? I know Kobe dropped the pill but that was a outstanding bit of ballplaying that, because it didnt result in a try, has been overlooked by most.

And of course, cements Patty as never again leaving the lock forward spot for us agin....right Kevvie!

Walsh has a great kicking game, i dont think we lose much general kicking at all in games when Reynolds is out. Just need to ensure he gets clean ball on the fifth tackle.

Yes, this will be a tough hit out for the boys, but get this game against the comps "best" team out of the way now.

In the first 10 rounds last year, Brisbane played 7 times at Suncorp (including 5 in a row!). We then played at Cbus stadium on the GC and so only played 2 true away games.

Now, this year we have a more normal draw. Thus, im expecting this team to really build some momentum 4-5 weeks out from SOO 1.

It's round 3 next, no need for alarm bells to ring just yet...

Is our side, minus Reynolds and Haas (assuming he can't go) better than the version of the Eels that played Penrith on Friday night?
I would say they're on par...So don't agree with the disrespect amongst the general public that the Panthers will wipe us. Don't forget Fisher-Harris is going to be out too.
Except for the halves and back-row, everywhere else has even matchups across the park. Just need our playmakers to win their duals and we're right in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.