Round 3 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I really hope we go on with this I the second half. Our for and against needs a boost

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
So Maranta can't finish and he gets bagged?

When he does finish - it's because of his inside man and he still gets bagged?

I love BHQ logic.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
We just have to hold them out at least 5 times in the 2nd half.

Hug-Pug

Hug-Pug

BRL Player
Dec 5, 2014
Seriously need to keep this up in the second half.
Roosters were up by this much in the semi last year and let the cows come back.

We need to score first in the second half, regardless of the current score. Cannot even give them a sniff.

Plus putting 40 on one the premiership favourites would be pretty great.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
Holy shit. Giving it to them. Cowboys have looked likely a couple of times but we're absolutely shredding them on the edges.

Got to come out switched on this second half. Maintain the pressure.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Best attacking half I've seen us put in for a good long while now.

Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Looking for Blair to step up in the second half with McGuire out.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
I'm starting to come around.

He's not the answer for us at fullback, but he's certainly showing enough to be a first choice in the 17.

I rate Kahu with ball in hand but he was TERRIBLE under the highball until last game. Even in the first game he was dropping them. I am very happy he turned that on it's head.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Maranta has been great guys, relax, I was just surprised how fast he slowed down in that break, apart from that he's done exactly what he's supposed to.

Exciting times ahead when Darius gets back, imagine this but with Kahu finishing on the right and Darius linking up these plays, JIZZ WORTHY.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I rate Kahu with ball in hand but he was TERRIBLE under the highball until last game. Even in the first game he was dropping them. I am very happy he turned that on it's head.

that tends to happen when you've had several knee reconstructions ... just takes a bit of confidence

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
we played like this in several games over Griffins tenure ... lets wait and see if we can do it CONSISTENTLY.

The proof will be the second half. In Griffin's tenure we'd go on to lose this game by 2.

Ps one for you stat guys - did we ever score 6 tries in 40 minutes under Griffin?

Last edited:
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Maranta has been great guys, relax, I was just surprised how fast he slowed down in that break, apart from that he's done exactly what he's supposed to.

Exciting times ahead when Darius gets back, imagine this but with Kahu finishing on the right and Darius linking up these plays, JIZZ WORTHY.

He wasn't great when he had nothing but hot air in front of him. He is a massive plodder

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
we played like this in several games over Griffins tenure ... lets wait and see if we can do it CONSISTENTLY.
Consistently yes And I want to see us finish this properly, but That is hardly a display of the boring "Bennett ball" pushed by some

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
So Maranta can't finish and he gets bagged?

When he does finish - it's because of his inside man and he still gets bagged?

I love BHQ logic.

It was a good effort by Maranta, can't blame him for anything so far. But he still looks pretty slow, it's what's been hurting him as a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • BRC088
  • bazza
  • Swordfish
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.