Round 3 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bird, Flegler, Fifita looked really good. The rest can improve.

Broncs have no right to be leading, you'd take it and run for sure.
I like a team that can just find a way to win. Here's hoping we can really go on with it now and all will be forgiven.

Last edited:
He's made out of rubber, he just keeps contorting and bouncing off tacklers and poking through tackles.

Being 19 allows your body to be like that. I'd be in hospital with torn muscles and ligaments if I'd did half of what he can.

Ffffffff far out this refereeing is in the toilet.............at least try harder to make it look like your not giving the Dragons a leg up.

I dunno what is the go with Jimmy. He motors like a freak like he did just then but he always seems to come out of it looking ginger as ****

Ref called knock on dragons originally then dicked around for 5 seconds before making it official so we couldn’t pack a scrum

Yeah bloody Cummins just stood there and waited for the siren.

Where did this Flegler guy come from? How long have we had him?

They talk about wanting the game to "flow" ... But then blow a penalty instead of playing advantage when Jimmy gets into the open ... WTF

Gillo needs to be on the right edge. We are really missing his defence there.

I just have a feeling it's going to be heartbreak tonight.

Dragons to go on to win it.

It's good to see us fighting back again, but we really don't want to make a habit of it.

Also I think some people might have had unrealistic expectations of how we would come out. It definitely wasn't going to be like the last game. That sort of stuff weekly in unsustainable over a 24+ week season. Especially with a young side.

We did need to come out and get the basics right though, which we failed for the first 20 something minutes.

Reactions: Dee
When Haas and Lodge are back, I'd be going:

8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. TPJ
11. Gillett
12. Fifita
13. Joffa

14. Staggs
15. Haas
16. Flegler
17. Glenn

That would be absolutely relentless from the starting forwards and the bench.

We're missing Haas and Lodge, maybe things will change up week 5 when both are available for selection.
Agree on Lodge, but missing Haas. Hasn't played long enough to miss him has he?

When Haas and Lodge are back, I'd be going:

8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. TPJ
11. Gillett
12. Fifita
13. Joffa

14. Staggs
15. Haas
16. Flegler
17. Glenn

That would be absolutely relentless from the starting forwards and the bench.

Yep. The Gillett @ 13 experiment is over for mine. It's clear he's back to his physical best, time to put him where he's good.

Milf has put in some good kicks, but GOD DAMN he needs to communicate better. A lot of the time no one else has any idea what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.