Round 3 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first up contact in defense has been a lot poorer this week, particularly early on in that half.

Milf has put in some good kicks, but GOD DAMN he needs to communicate better. A lot of the time no one else has any idea what he's doing.
I'm not sure even he knows what he's doing half the time

Haha JT: "Yeah I like the Dragons. I think the Broncs will come back out and be too strong for them."

Flegler probably has an argument to start over Ofahengaue based on the last 2 weeks.

Starting with him & Lodge at prop, TPJ at Lock and Fifita & Gillo on the edges is probably our highest upside starting lineup.

Last edited:
I dunno what is the go with Jimmy. He motors like a freak like he did just then but he always seems to come out of it looking ginger as ****
Achilles injury.
He's been battling/managing it for quite a while now.

Agree on Lodge, but missing Haas. Hasn't played long enough to miss him has he?

Haas is just one of the shiny new toys we like to talk up. Seems like Flegler is the next one. Gillo was playing similar in 2017 in my opinion. I’m at the game and I think sua has outplayed Offa so far. Looks good in the middle and can ball play too. TPJ is trying too hard to live up to last week I think. Fifita looks good with some space but Being at a live game I’m amazed at how lost he looks sometimes on the field positionally wise. Bird looks really good!

When Haas and Lodge are back, I'd be going:

8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. TPJ
11. Gillett
12. Fifita
13. Joffa

14. Staggs
15. Haas
16. Flegler
17. Glenn

That would be absolutely relentless from the starting forwards and the bench.

100% this. We need metres from lock and Gillo's defence back on the edge.

Honestly what is going on with Milford? Besides his kicking game, he looks even more lost out there then he did last year. Looks unhappy and not confident at all. Kodi has out played him last week, and this week (so far.) hopefully he comes and has a blinder 2nd half.

Reactions: Gaz
Milf has put in some good kicks, but GOD DAMN he needs to communicate better. A lot of the time no one else has any idea what he's doing.
So true that.

Ya wonder what they do at training. Maybe it all goes well at training and then on game day it's a deer in headights moment for all involved.

It's gotta come good one day. They've got to be working on something with this elite 1 million dollar player and star studded backline.

Milf is certainly running more this week but it all looks rather premeditated rather playing what he sees in front of him.
I'm seeing that a lot with his passing game too. Especially the inside passes.

Being 19 allows your body to be like that. I'd be in hospital with torn muscles and ligaments if I'd did half of what he can.

I get up out of bed some mornings and need a full shoulder reco just from levering myself up. I miss being young. And fit.

The dragons obviously can’t carry Widdop, hunt and Norman all in the same team. Something is just really off with that combo and we should definitely run this game out

Is it too early to talking about Flegler as an origin smokey?

Flegler probably has an argument to start over Ofahengaue based on the last 2 weeks.

Starting with him & Lodge at prop, TPJ at Lock and Fifita & Gillo on the edges is probably our highest upside starting lineup.

Don't think Flegler as a starter would have the same impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.