Round 3 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Jimmy!!!

I don't want to be that guy, but I reckon Jimmy of a few years ago runs around Norman and scored under the posts....he's still a bit injured I think.
He’s also carying about 10kg more muscle.

Last edited:
We are wasting Sua and Gillo playing them in the middle imo

Isaako bought the boots this week

Take him off if he is limping
It’s why you have staggs on the bench
He'd never get a game lol, he's always limping......like seriously every game I watch, if the camera is on him, he's grimacing and limping.

Reactions: Gaz
You’d be fucking pissed if you’re the Dragons. Broncos have been making heaps of errors and been absolutely horrible with first contact in defence.

We are wasting Sua and Gillo playing them in the middle imo

Certainly agree on Gillo. I'm not sure Su'a offers any more value wide than through the middle.

Certainly having Lodge and Haas back should allow us to rotate better through middle and edge.

Ref called knock on dragons originally then dicked around for 5 seconds before making it official so we couldn’t pack a scrum

Very, VERY lucky to be leading at half time. That first 20 minutes when we were as flat as a tack I thought "**** me here we go again", but lucks a fortune and we turned it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • bert_lifts
  • Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Morepudding
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.