Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Everyone scratching their heads for an alternative hooker option are seemingly failing to acknowledge we have one of the game’s best bench hookers already in our books in Nikorima. Surely a semi serviceable half partner to Milf isn’t so difficult to find?

Is the NRL really experiencing a halves shortage or are we just expecting too much from halves?

Everyone scratching their heads for an alternative hooker option are seemingly failing to acknowledge we have one of the game’s best bench hookers already in our books in Nikorima. Surely a semi serviceable half partner to Milf isn’t so difficult to find?

Is the NRL really experiencing a halves shortage or are we just expecting too much from halves?

I'd say the NRL are suffering a SPINE shortage. There are really only 3 quality fullbacks going around at the moment in RTS, Tommy T and Tedesco. There are really only 3 quality hookers going around at the moment in Smith, Cook and Hodgson, and as for the halves, well at the moment form is all over the shop. This week Adam Reynolds is close to the best half in the comp, but next week It'll be Cronk or Keary and on it spins.

Broncos are under review after their decision to keep Isaako on the field after he suffered a head clash with Tariq Sims.

It was a couple of sets prior to him butchering a try by dropping the ball.
Yes, I was wondering about that. I thought his melon started swelling very soon after the hit.

No, there's been quite a few members on here suggested the same thing. I'm not one mind you. I'd like to think the experiment has run it's course. Knik, tough little competitor that he is would be having a stint in the ISC if I were in charge and told that when he becomes the half who controls then he'll get another crack.

Broncos are under review after their decision to keep Isaako on the field after he suffered a head clash with Tariq Sims.

I thought there was an NRL doc at each game that reviewed them incidents and countermanded the club's decision to leave them on the field if warranted.

I was directly in line with that action and my first thought was that he was surely going to be taken off, but I also saw that he was given the all clear after an on-field test, and at no point did he look wobbly while it was done.

Of course a lot of it is verbal, so I can't be sure about that part.

I'd say the NRL are suffering a SPINE shortage. There are really only 3 quality fullbacks going around at the moment in RTS, Tommy T and Tedesco. There are really only 3 quality hookers going around at the moment in Smith, Cook and Hodgson, and as for the halves, well at the moment form is all over the shop. This week Adam Reynolds is close to the best half in the comp, but next week It'll be Cronk or Keary and on it spins.

I agree with what you’ve said but I’d add a few other names for fullback. Ponga is brilliant at fullback, the other young fella is doing a good job for Canberra too but obviously it’s early days.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.