Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Could be doable with Smith refusing to retire apparently. Macca’s durable but he may retire before Smith at this rate. Then depends if they haven’t burnt out BSmith playing middle off the bench

Why would Macca retire when he’s got a job for life?

If Smith is seriously sticking around next year too, I'd be calling Brandon Smith's manager every other day. Get him here, excellent player. He's 23 this year, that'll mean he's 25 before he's a chance at first choice, no first grader wants to wait that long.

Last edited:
If Smith is seriously sticking around next year too, I'd be calling Brandon Smith's manager every other day. Get him here, excellent player. He's 23 this year, that'll mean he's 25 before he's a chance at first choice, no first grader wants to wait that long.

Yep. It would be crazy if we are not.

Why would Storm let him go three years early knowing their current hooker is 100 and could finish any time.

Why would Storm let him go three years early knowing their current hooker is 100 and could finish any time.
Same reason we let go of Kahu.
I'm not saying whether they will or not but the club should certainly be trying and it's up to his management to request a release and ultimately up to the Storm to grant it. Who knows, they might release him for good will... We've done it before.

If Cam Smith can keep playing, it's probably in Storm's best interests to let him as long as he can. He's 100, but still easily the best player in the game and Storm is still looking fucking dominant even after losing Cronk and Slater.

**** I wish we signed him in 2011, imagine him guiding our young forward pack around.

Imagine him helping Milf's development like he's helped Munster and Cronk.

Last edited:

What do you think about Harry Grant mate? He could be stuck behind Brandon Smith and might not get much footy at the Storm.

Same reason we let go of Kahu.
I'm not saying whether they will or not but the club should certainly be trying and it's up to his management to request a release and ultimately up to the Storm to grant it. Who knows, they might release him for good will... We've done it before.

Bit different Kahu had one year to go, wasn’t going to feature.

That’s a bit different to letting go of your number two with three years to go and your number one hooker getting close to retirement.

All the work and development from Smith and getting him from the Cows, signing him for five years and you release him 12 months before he’s your hooker would be insane.

What do you think about Harry Grant mate? He could be stuck behind Brandon Smith and might not get much footy at the Storm.

I like his defence, he’s like a second rower. Think sometimes he can be limited in attack.

I like his defence, he’s like a second rower. Think sometimes he can be limited in attack.

Tell you what, if we are looking at alternate hookers, young Fainu from Manly has impressed me greatly so far in his young career.

Bit different Kahu had one year to go, wasn’t going to feature.

That’s a bit different to letting go of your number two with three years to go and your number one hooker getting close to retirement.

All the work and development from Smith and getting him from the Cows, signing him for five years and you release him 12 months before he’s your hooker would be insane.
Well Smith is saying he'll play on in 2020, so it's really 2 more years until B.Smith has a go. Who knows, Smith might even want another year after 2020 (I hope not), he's not exactly slowing down.

I know the Storm would never want to release him but they might be under cap pressure and he might have been expecting Smith to retire last year. All I'm saying is I hope the club are at least contacting his manager and seeing if it's possible.

Last edited:
Well Smith is saying he'll play on in 2020, so it's really 2 more years until B.Smith has a go. Who knows, Smith might even want another year after 2020 (I hope not), he's not exactly slowing down.

I know the Storm would never want to release him but they might be under cap pressure and he might have been expecting Smith to retire last year. All I'm saying is I hope the club are at least contacting his manager and seeing if it's possible.

you had me till then :lol:

Broncos are under review after their decision to keep Isaako on the field after he suffered a head clash with Tariq Sims.

It was a couple of sets prior to him butchering a try by dropping the ball.

Broncos are under review after their decision to keep Isaako on the field after he suffered a head clash with Tariq Sims.

I'm not surprised by this, IMO he should have been pulled off immediately and checked over.

So they should be, it was a fucking stupid decision. Awful for his health, bad look for the club and most likely cost us the game. Everyone involved in that decision needs to be reprimanded.

Active Now

• marw
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.