PRE-GAME Round 3 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

The NRL have been smart about the games the chosen for the next 2 weeks. There's rivalries and the majority of the games have teams of equal ability so there should be close contests. There's going to be a lot of extra eyes watching around the world so hopefully they put on a show for the good of the game.

I was just reading that Fox League will using a virtual audio to try and imitate the cheers, boos and what not that you'd hear in a normal game. Interested to see how this turns out with an empty stadium.

Either way, pumped for tonight's game and the season to get back underway!
I wonder if the always classic "BUUUUULLLLLSSSHHHHIIIITTT" will make the broadcast
🤔🤔🤔

I wonder if the always classic "BUUUUULLLLLSSSHHHHIIIITTT" will make the broadcast
🤔🤔🤔
Haha wouldn't be a true representation of our game without it. They said they're going to include audio of frustrated fans so hopefully they include the screaming bullshit call.

I imagine if they wanted to simulate the crowds in Sydney this would be perfect, titans too

Last edited:

play this to simulate souths crowds

side note i read on nine website that they are playing the game on a big screen 15km from the cbd for fans to drive up and watch.

Last edited:
[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

I just can’t wait to yell ‘GET THEM ON FUCKING SIDE THEY’VE BEEN DOING IT ALL SEASON’ at the top of my lungs as soon as the Eels kick off. Going to shed a proud and quiet tear as I do it. It’s been a fucking long 2 and a bit months.

Last edited:
They could always simulate the crowd calls by editing mick morgan's commentating of the Castleford vs Wigan and using that.

At Bulldogs games how far will they go to simulate the crowd? There should be a dozen tennisball machines that fire bottles at the ref if he\she makes a call that costs them the game.

Let's do this!!!!

GARN BRONCOS..!!!!!
[automerge]1590651214[/automerge]
Geez I hope we see the true Oates tonight...he has been shit first 2 rounds...hopefully the break has done him wonders....

Last edited:
If from May 28th 2021 onwards doesn’t become a public holiday to honour Saint V’Landy’s day then the world can go and get stuffed.

I don’t think there has been this much anticipation for a normal regular season game. Be interesting to see how many eyeballs are on the game globally tonight. At the very least if we don’t win I just hope it is a great spectacle so that at least Rugby League can be the winner.

Apparently 300 mil will be watching

Doubt you could get a ticket for tonight by the looks of it
Or is that on the couch :popcorn:

Last edited:
I thought that was Tallis walking in between Milf and Isaako there for a second, I was like WUT

Broncos: Matt Lodge replaces Rhys Kennedy on the bench, with Tom Dearden dropping off the reserves list on game day. Tesi Niu and Xavier Coates were omitted from the reserves list 24 hours prior to kick-off.

Eels: The Eels are 1-17. Marata Niukore replaces Nathan Brown (suspended, round five) at lock, with Ray Stone joining the bench. Hooker Reed Mahoney has been named to start after breaking his foot in round two. Oregon Kaufusi and George Jennings dropped off the extended bench on game day after Jaeman Salmon and David Gower were cut from the squad on Thursday night. The Eels have the best defensive record in the NRL after two rounds.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • leon.bott
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Johnny92
  • HarryAllan7
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • davidp
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.