Round 3 - Broncos vs Eels

In a lot of ways they haven’t Been tonight. They have all competed and hung in there. Just made way too many basic errors. Heads don’t seem to have dropped like last year.

Nah mate, their defence has been great under the circumstances but they still came out in the second half with a poor attitude.

And staggs throws it forward. Jesus Christ. Lucky he has a 2 week suspension to think about it

It's the Broncos in general though. Almost every hit up, a para forward has a big runup and is at full flight. Our forwards catch the ball standing still every time. Even on a fast play the ball they are standing still. Not once tonight have I seen a forward actually he moving when they caught the ball

It’s been this way for so fucking long. We haven’t had a monster pack since 2006 but we still keep trying the one out bash ball. This team needs a passing game

I know our forwards are young, but I thought they stopped catching the ball standing still in under 10s

Our defence was impressive for a while but we have been flat footed with the ball all night and let down with silly errors. Pretty disappointed after what we've seen in the first two rounds.

Jesus. We have zero enthusiasm. We are not relentless what so ever. So so bad. Wow.

Nah mate, their defence has been great under the circumstances but they still came out in the second half with a poor attitude.

I don’t see how the attitude has been poor. The heads haven’t dropped and they haven’t given up. Can’t really ask much more from them, they have just been dominated and outplayed.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Thelmus
  • Skathen
  • BrisVegas
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Swordfish
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Battler
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.