Round 3 - Broncos vs Eels

Commentators are going all in on the eels. Don’t they realise flogging the broncos isn’t a true reflection of their premiership credentials.

**** the broncos. I was actually happy without watching their shit performances week in week out. I wish to god that this season never restarted. They have completely ruined my weekend and will continue to do so every fucking weekend until the end of October. Broncos 1-17 can all go **** themselves.....I’m out

This is a meltdown we’ve seen before though. Is anyone actually surprised?

A lot of negativity in here tonight and in many ways rightly so. But for the amount of possession Parra has had, I actually think we’ve done well to keep them to only 28 (as I type that it sounds ridiculous).

Actually further to that point, if Milf hadn't taken that strip, he might have been in negative points tonight on the post-game.

What about our forward pack? They have allowed about 30 offloads, given a bunch of penalties and haven't made any fucking metres.
Milford, on his pay, should be doing more than a good strip in a game.

No team in the comp beats the Eels or gets close with the deck stacked so much in the Eels favor NO TEAM. Stop pointing the finger at players who have been forced to make almost double the tackles, have a 6 - 1 penalty count against them... seriously we were not allowed to win this.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manlyman
  • Browny
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • The Boss
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Spooky1013
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.