Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Hey wonker, give it a rest. Same as your constant put downs of the starting 9.

If saying a bloke is fatigued is putting him down you need to try harder when it comes to your school work kid. You have a lot to learn. I dont even put him down quite honestly.

Jake thinks i'm cool anyway. He cooked me dinner once ( true story ). Got nothing against the bloke. Been watching him since before you even knew he existed.

People shitting on Milford are literally clueless, he should have had a try and a try assist to his name and we were down the other end of the field for a grand total of like 90 seconds.

Wally Lewis in his prime on the Xerri juice wouldn't have been able to get involved in this game. So many errors, penalties, 6-to-go's, poor refereeing decisions, zero luck and we were putting ZERO pressure on Moses / Brown / Gutherson all game, just letting them run 10-15 metres before they kick..

This talk has been on repeat for so long though. Yes he had limited opportunities but the times he got the ball he never took the line on and passed it on straight away. He’s been around long enough to call for the ball and lead the team around. Even with the kicking he should be taking more responsibility. I’m sure this week he’ll come out saying he needs to run more.

Just in case anyone hadn't seen enough old rusty arses tonight

images
Lol. Totally agree. That plus the bullshit "six agains" fatigued the boys. Add to that Alex Glenn going to hospital and the bullshit bounce of the ball. No matter the score I was very impressed with the defense. Looking forward to next week.

Another thing, we’re the eels just showing incredible line speed in defence or was there a **** ton of offsides?

Maybe it just looks fast compared to us? Because once again, we have absolutely NONE. It seems like we’re trying to get the 2015, ’try line scramble‘ up and running again, because we simply cannot stop teams marching down the field against us. Maybe Seibs has at least recognised that because despite the 34 point scoreline we were pretty good on our own try line in defence most of the night.

Seems like the secret is getting out. All an opposing team has to do is run hard against us and we are fucking cooked...

People shitting on Milford are literally clueless, he should have had a try and a try assist to his name and we were down the other end of the field for a grand total of like 90 seconds.

Wally Lewis in his prime on the Xerri juice wouldn't have been able to get involved in this game. So many errors, penalties, 6-to-go's, poor refereeing decisions, zero luck and we were putting ZERO pressure on Moses / Brown / Gutherson all game, just letting them run 10-15 metres before they kick..

He bombed the try he should have scored. I've supported him for ages, but there is no way on God's green earth that he's worth the money he's on currently. He's currently playing like an inferior version of Cody Walker on about 250k more.

Our edges were a bigger concern though. At full strength Fifita and TPJ should be our starting second rowers and playing 80 minutes.

tbh I got a sinking feeling in my gut about 5min before kickoff. I was looking so forward to tonight for so long, I really was. I'm in country Victoria and it's really, really hard to find fellow leaugies down here. About 2 weeks ago this fella moved into my trailerpark upmarket apartment complex and told me he was a huge league fan andagreed to watch the game with me tonight, I was so excited. He is a a Cowboys fan and when I asked he informed me his favourite player was Matt Bowen, I thought nothing of it.

About 5min before kickoff he asked me if Daly Cherry Evans still played for the Broncos......I just got this sinking feeling in my gut and spent the next 60mins of footy explaining the rules...

Anticlimax to the max.

Milf can’t do much when we are not completing our sets and defending a lot of the time.

Hard for him to do a lot behind a beaten pack.

He bombed the try he should have scored. I've supported him for ages, but there is no way on God's green earth that he's worth the money he's on currently. He's currently playing like an inferior version of Cody Walker on about 250k more.

Our edges were a bigger concern though. At full strength Fifita and TPJ should be our starting second rowers and playing 80 minutes.

Bombed is a strong word, he got a rough bounce that sort of wrong-footed him. He scores those 9/10 times. Boyd on the other hand completely bombed the try assist by simply being far slower than any centre should be in 2020.

Not a good start for the boys..i wanna hear Seibolds excuses

I'm shattered... I don't care what anyone says we got royally fucked over by the refs. How are any of our players meant to do anything when they spend the night tackling and constantly on the back foot? I'm actually proud of our players considering Sutton was clearly playing for the Eels.

Oates is a weakling now. As soon as he messed up that in goal kick return he lost the plot and from there on, he implodes. I know it was unlucky and it bounced into his legs but things like that break him now.
Was this the one that looked like it was actually hit by the Eels player? Between that and the bullshit knock on call we weren’t helped at all tonight

Maybe it just looks fast compared to us? Because once again, we have absolutely NONE. It seems like we’re trying to get the 2015, ’try line scramble‘ up and running again, because we simply cannot stop teams marching down the field against us. Maybe Seibs has at least recognised that because despite the 34 point scoreline we were pretty good on our own try line in defence most of the night.

Seems like the secret is getting out. All an opposing team has to do is run hard against us and we are fucking cooked...

At the same time, they dont beat our first choice 17 in that manner. We didnt finish the game with a recognised back rower on the field.

Another thing, we’re the eels just showing incredible line speed in defence or was there a **** ton of offsides?
Exactly, but they never got called offsides, I just don’t believe that they could be so amazing line speed

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Brocko
  • MrMoore
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • jarro65
  • Swordfish
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • kman
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.