Round 3 - Broncos vs Roosters - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this hilarious dream about being coach,seriously I did have this dream. In it I got the forwards all in a row with front rowers first followed by the rest of the forwards. We got the ball and the first frontrower ran straight at Pearce. Pearce made the tackle with help, then the frontrower waited patiently until Pearce got up at marker. Then the next frontrower ran straight and hard into Pearce and the process repeated lol. After 5 like that Pearce felt sore but we kept doing it from the start of the game, eventually killing Pearce ...I said it was a dream not a wish !

Brent81's second point made me laugh when I read it although I'm sure that's not exactly what he had in mind. He's right too about running hard into that pair, if they are busted then the Chooks very quickly come back to the field and our chances go through the roof.

I expect a loss and not because we aren't trying or because the coaching leaves something to be desired. More because we are up against arguably the best in the business at least in a team sense. I just want to see a basic hard arse brand of football with commitment to the very end regardless of score. If we get beat we get beaten going down swinging and stinging.

Is molo playing in the 20's tonight. Thought I saw him amongst the crowd like he was just watching tonight.

Hannant and McGuire out makes it a lot tougher. They could really dominate us through the middle.

I want to see a competitive performance toughing it out and making the Roosters work hard at the very least. We've surprised a fair few by winning our first 2 games so regardless of the result tonight we are going better than what most predicted.

I'm always on the Broncos side in this match...always I swear

What happens when the Roosters come to town...

Okay it didn't add my pic. **** it. It was a pic of the empty stadium...

Looking forward to it.

I think we'll match them quite well, but our lack of creativity and organisation in the opposition's half will be our downfall.

So we'll only win like 10-6 or something. :biggrin:

I won't even be disappointed if we lose TBH, as long as we put in a decent showing. The Roosters' squad is seriously strong in comparison to ours, they are the defending champions and we're coming off one of our worst seasons ever.

If, and I'm not saying we will, but if we lose tonight, I'm hoping there'll be some perspective on here, rather than all out anarchy.

Anyway, can't wait to watch it on delay in NSW with 20 minutes of ads for every 5 minutes of footy.

Is molo playing in the 20's tonight. Thought I saw him amongst the crowd like he was just watching tonight.

Sure is, a great offload and nearly scored a try but took 5 roosters to hold him back at the tryline.

Sure is, a great offload and nearly scored a try but took 5 roosters to hold him back at the tryline.

Yeah, but can he do nothing on the bench as well as Wallace can?

Yeah, but can he do nothing on the bench as well as Wallace can?

Probably though I prefer him to be of use to the NYC then just sitting there.

Speaking of which Molo scores and it's now 34-14.

Probably though I prefer him to be of use to the NYC then just sitting there.

Wallace did play QLD Cup afterwards, and QLD Cup is like Origin compared to the U20s...well, QLD Cup.

Wallace did play QLD Cup afterwards, and QLD Cup is like Origin compared to the U20s...well, QLD Cup.

True, personally I would like to see Molo playing Qld Cup myself but all I was saying I'd rather him play at either of those levels then just sit on our bench like Wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.