Interchange
14 Martin Taupau
15 Ava Seumanufagai
16 Sauaso Sue
17 James Gavet
18 Cory Paterson

Awww but bb you were doing such a good job! :P

Hold your horses folks!

It's Ins and Outs, Round 3. Brought to you by Protein Shake After Taste. Mmm card-board-ey.

Souths - IN: Joel Reddy, Chris McQueen; OUT: Beau Champion, Kyle Turner
Wests - IN: Tim Simona; OUT: Chris Lawrence

Broncos - IN: David Hala; OUT: Josh McGuire
Roosters - No Changes

Panthers - IN: Jamie Soward, Tim Grant; OUT: Issac John, Brent Kite
Bulldogs - No Changes

Sharks - IN: Todd Carney, Siosaia Vave; OUT: Penani Manumalealii, David Fifita
Dragons - No Changes

Cowboys - No Changes
Warriors - IN: Manu Vatuvei, Sione Lousi; OUT: David Fusitua, Ben Henry

Manly - IN: Glenn Stewart; OUT: Jesse Sene-Lefao
Eels - IN: Nathan Peats; OUT: Darcy Lussick

Raiders - IN: Matt McIllwrick, David Shillington; OUT: Josh Papalii, Shaun Fensom
Titans - IN: Brad Takairangi, Mark Minichiello; OUT: Maurice Blair, Ben Ridge

Melbourne - No Changes
Newcastle - No Changes

Pretty boring week of selections. Couple of players return from injury, some out that otherwise weren't known but for the most part, a lot of clubs playing it safe.

Surprised that the Titans have only opted for one change after their drubbing in Takairangi for Blair. I suppose they have a couple of injury concerns in Sezer and co. so they're not going to make whole-sale changes but that performance was disgusting and it looks like whatever progress they made in 2013 has mattered very little so far.

Raiders naming two bench hookers is quite bizarre. Perhaps there's a consideration to make McIllwrick into a Hinchcliffe type player?

Last edited:
Rabbitohs
Roosters
Panthers
Dragons
Cowboys
Eagles
Raiders
Storm

These will probably be my picks for this week, but I've got a feeling that there's going to be some upsets.. I wouldn't completely rule out the Tigers against the Bunnies, the Warriors against the Cowboys, and the Titans against the Raiders.

Souffs
Broncos
Dogs
Sharks
Cows
Scum
Tits
Cheats

I'm now officially a non-ticketed Raiders and Tigers member for their wins on Sunday.

Anyway, my tips this week.

Rabbitohs
Roosters (I would love to back the Broncos, I just don't see a win)
Panthers
Dragons
Cowboys
Sea Eagles
Raiders
Storm

I think the Panthers could win their game against Dogs. Bulldogs flogged a Sharks side missing key players, it's not a hard thing to do. Panthers really gave it to Storm and showed they're not a side to be taken lightly, I really think they've turned the corner.

Last edited:
I was Punter of the Week on Sportsbet, so I got a free $50 bet.

I've made another multi. If I win, I get $3000. I picked a little different to my tips.

Rabbitohs
Roosters
Panthers
Dragons
Warriors
Sea Eagles
Titans
Storm

I think it's very possible.

Rabbitohs won't lose their game. They're too strong and Tigers have lost Chris Lawrence.

There is a 95% chance Roosters will win. Broncos might have had a chance at the start of the week. However, with a weakened forward pack, I don't see a win.

Panthers are a much stronger side than last year. They nearly came up with a win against one of the best sides in the comp. Storm can be a little slow to start, but I think it was because Panthers started knuckling under and putting them under pressure through the middle of the field. Storm were quite soft there by their standards. Bulldogs also put a big scoreline on a side missing a few key players so their performance shouldn't be taken seriously.

I picked the Dragons for the same reason I picked Bulldogs last week, Sharks have a few key players out and are a weakened side. Carney is expected to be back, but their forward pack is still pretty light.

Warriors. I believe they're due for a win, and I do believe they can win at Townsville. I'm expecting Tomkins and Johnson to have a big game.

Manly was a pretty obvious choice. They're too strong for Eels.

Raiders have a couple of players out that played a big part in their win, however they were still very weak against the Knights. They should not have won that game. Titans don't have a good record at Canberra Stadium, 2 from 6. However, their 2 wins were the last 2 times Titans have played there. Plus, I think they're due for a good win.

Storm won't lose to Knights.

Last edited:
I was Punter of the Week on Sportsbet, so I got a free $50 bet.

I've made another multi. If I win, I get $3000. I picked a little different to my tips.

Rabbitohs
Roosters
Panthers
Dragons
Warriors
Sea Eagles
Titans
Storm

I think it's very possible.

Rabbitohs won't lose their game. They're too strong and Tigers have lost Chris Lawrence.

There is a 95% chance Roosters will win. Broncos might have had a chance at the start of the week. However, with a weakened forward pack, I don't see a win.

Panthers are a much stronger side than last year. They nearly came up with a win against one of the best sides in the comp. Storm can be a little slow to start, but I think it was because Panthers started knuckling under and putting them under pressure through the middle of the field. Storm were quite soft there by their standards. Bulldogs also put a big scoreline on a side missing a few key players so their performance shouldn't be taken seriously.

I picked the Dragons for the same reason I picked Bulldogs last week, Sharks have a few key players out and are a weakened side. Carney is expected to be back, but their forward pack is still pretty light.

Warriors. I believe they're due for a win, and I do believe they can win at Townsville. I'm expecting Tomkins and Johnson to have a big game.

Manly was a pretty obvious choice. They're too strong for Eels.

Raiders have a couple of players out that played a big part in their win, however they were still very weak against the Knights. They should not have won that game. Titans don't have a good record at Canberra Stadium, 2 from 6. However, their 2 wins were the last 2 times Titans have played there. Plus, I think they're due for a good win.

Storm won't lose to Knights.

$10 outlay again?

More than likely.

However, greed once against played a part. Picking Titans and Warriors put it up to 3k.

Here we go let's get a perfect week

Rabbitohs
Roosters
Panthers
Dragons
Cowboys
Sea Eagles
Raiders
Storm

Here we go let's get a perfect week

Rabbitohs
Roosters
Panthers
Dragons
Cowboys
Sea Eagles
Raiders
Storm
Interesting to note you call that a perfect week... :aetsch:

Well, I fucked up.

I made the bet, then afterwards find an article that was posted after which confirmed that Aidan Sezer was out of the Raiders clash and Harrison will be 5/8.

Ah well, at least I didn't lose money over it.

Last edited:
Walker & McQueen are out.

Kyle Turner & Nathaniel Neale set to make their debuts.

@ Super Freak

Whats your reasoning behind the Warriors over North Quuensland. The Warriors haven't won in Townsville since 2002 and although the Cowboys have got weaknesses they are still in my eyes stronger than the Warriors.

Well..... so much for the Rabbitohs this week.

Can you say gotten to? Terrible discipline and complete inability to stick to a gameplan.

Also, I traded out Lyon for Inglis assuming he'd tear them a new one.....

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Spoon
  • Scorchie
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.