Round 3 Discussion

Channel 9 are idiots. 5 minutes in to the second half of the Tigers v Rabbitohs game, the news bulletin pops up saying the Tigers had won. Yes I know, the game ended an hour ago, but if I wanted to fucking know the score I wouldn't be watching it now would I!!!!!!!

I saw that too, fucking douchebags. Here I was deleting posts with spoilers and channel 9 spoiled the game anyway, lol.

Bulldogs v Panthers was a bit of a fizzer except for the finish.

Wow, another thriller, absolutely heart breaking stuff for the Doggies but a great kick from Moylan to win it.

Brilliant try from Morris.

Nofoaluma esque put down.

Do not, have not and probably never will understand the hype around Sam Williams. He is painfully average IMHO

warriors' first win in townsville since the retirement of Jerry Seu Seu and Iseu tu Jerry Jerry

Wonder if the Queensland media is going to kick up a stink after that try to Fisiiahi I thought the ball came of his hands there.

LOL at Antonio Winterstein

@ Super Freak

Whats your reasoning behind the Warriors over North Quuensland. The Warriors haven't won in Townsville since 2002 and although the Cowboys have got weaknesses they are still in my eyes stronger than the Warriors.

Sorry I could not answer this sooner. I was at a wedding.

My reasoning was mainly based on greed. Warriors were massive outsiders, and Cowboys have been playing like shit.

Warriors have had some bad sides over the years, but I feel this is their best in a long time. Tomkins and Johnson have been forming quite a good combination and they showed some very good signs against Dragons. Johnson, Townsend and Tomkins could be one of the most dangerous 1,6,7 combinations in the comp. They were very dangerous against the Dragons, however the bounce of the ball didn't go their way for that short period and Dragons have some classy players that have the ability to end games.

I felt they were really starting to gel and that they would show that against the Cowboys regardless of where they were playing.

I did not watch last night's game, so I don't know if they fired or not. I just felt an upset was a strong possibility.

Last edited:
Wonder if the Queensland media is going to kick up a stink after that try to Fisiiahi I thought the ball came of his hands there.

LOL at Antonio Winterstein

Definite knock-on for mine. Horsepower are happy though.

Refs are atrocious in the Manly Eels game. Penalised the Eels for something that Manly do every single tackle, and have missed two blatant forward passes. That's just the first 10 minutes.

Heard there were some bad calls.

Would anyone be so kind to list them?

Still hasn't worked for Cowboys, unfortunately.

Thurston has got to be one of the biggest whingers in the game.

Just on a side note, the seats at Canberra Stadium do my head in. The ones that are on the wings of the main stand look like they are at an angle so if you sit in them, you would need a spinal adjustment afterwards.

Heard there were some bad calls.

Would anyone be so kind to list them?

I've heard one of them was a blatant forward pass which led to a try. Another was Manly players holding Parra players back in view of the refs.

I should have some video of it tonight.

Manly was caught ingoal with less than 3 minutes to go, and you can clearly hear Watamong tell DCE to stay down after he was getting up, which made the refs go to video replay, and Radradra was pinged for a high tackle on DCE.

The penalty gave Manly possession and after a Parra knock on, the scum scored the winner through Matai with seconds left on the clock.

FTR, Hayne was as much of a whiner, if not more, than the scum!

The refs are crap. What else is new?

Active Now

• mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • Browny
  • Manofoneway
  • Horseheadsup
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • MrMoore
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Dash
  • Bongo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.