Round 3 Discussion

Manly was caught ingoal with less than 3 minutes to go, and you can clearly hear Watamong tell DCE to stay down after he was getting up, which made the refs go to video replay, and Radradra was pinged for a high tackle on DCE.

The penalty gave Manly possession and after a Parra knock on, the scum scored the winner through Matai with seconds left on the clock.

FTR, Hayne was as much of a whiner, if not more, than the scum!

But DCE didn't stay down? He stood up the whole time. Buhrer said to the ref if he stays down you give us a penalty and then the ref turned around to check it out.

50 minutes into the game and Titans are leading.

12-14

Manly was caught ingoal with less than 3 minutes to go, and you can clearly hear Watamong tell DCE to stay down after he was getting up, which made the refs go to video replay, and Radradra was pinged for a high tackle on DCE.

The penalty gave Manly possession and after a Parra knock on, the scum scored the winner through Matai with seconds left on the clock.

FTR, Hayne was as much of a whiner, if not more, than the scum!

The incident was reviewed because Hayne stayed down. The ref, upon calling time out for this, asked the video ref to check the contact while the injured player is looked at.

Raiders are really missing Papalii. They're missing his extra punch in attack.

1964998_679192722137450_170012225_n.jpg

Apparently that's an image of a play the ball leading up to the match winning try. I'm not entirely sure. I didn't watch the game.

Last time I checked, that's a penalty to Parra.

Last edited:
Fucking hell Milford. What a catch.

Raiders starting to gain some control in this match. Desperate defense on the Titans line is keeping them in the game, and some predictable choices by Wighton.

Titans defense is outstanding. Raiders have been throwing plenty at them in the past 10 minutes, but they're holding strong with just 5 to go..

I must say, this is miraculous recovery by Bird.

Last week, he couldn't even move his arm and he was in absolute agony...now he is playing like nothing even happened.

I wonder why...

Speaking of Bird. He missed a penalty goal from 30 out.

Albert Kelly splits the defense and scores the match sealing try.

12-18

1 and a half minutes left.

If I had picked Tigers to beat Rabbitohs, I would be absolutely stoked right now...

Raiders had one last chance to score and started throwing the ball around with 15 seconds left.

They drop it, Kelly swoops on it and runs 60 metres to score under the posts.

12-24

Full time.

I was Punter of the Week on Sportsbet, so I got a free $50 bet.

I've made another multi. If I win, I get $3000. I picked a little different to my tips.

Rabbitohs
Roosters
Panthers
Dragons
Warriors
Sea Eagles
Titans
Storm

Fucking Tigers.

I can't see Storm losing to Knights.

7/8 is not bad. I've still got the 5 grand from last week.

Rabbitohs
Roosters
Panthers
Dragons
Cowboys
Eagles
Raiders
Storm

These will probably be my picks for this week, but I've got a feeling that there's going to be some upsets.. I wouldn't completely rule out the Tigers against the Bunnies, the Warriors against the Cowboys, and the Titans against the Raiders.

Would literally have 7/7 if I went with my gut instincts.

Fucking Tigers.

I can't see Storm losing to Knights.

7/8 is not bad. I've still got the 5 grand from last week.

Did you bet with Sportsbet? They are using your story for promo material, your'e famous SF

Did you bet with Sportsbet? They are using your story for promo material, your'e famous SF

I did indeed.

I noticed that. I'm glad I was mentioned. Hopefully that's not the last time.

Knights up 6-2 15 minutes in.

Knights have a penalty in front of Storm's posts. They took the 2.

2-8

Waqa scores a try against the run of play.

A Knights player lost the ball in a tackle. Fohnua picks up the loose ball and passes it to Waqa who runs 50 to score.

6-8 with a kick to come.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Gaz
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.