Round 3 Discussion

Titans haven't won in Townsville since 2012?

Should have gone to this game in my Broncos jersey, fark.

You would have copped more than a few 2015 sledges, despite the fact both teams have gone to utter shit since then lol

No, Ponga offers far more IMO.
I do love Bronson as a player though so he can definitely have a super sub impact role.
yer bit of a toss up, i guess you cant really leave ponga out if fit

ahaha, i think broncs are safe as houses to not get the spoon especially with the likes of Dogs, Tigers, Cows and Manly playing the way they are
The only thing going against us is our ridiculously NSWRL influenced draw... need to hope the boys don't drop their heads over the next 6 weeks

• Storm away (Top 4 team)
  • Souths away (Top 4 team)
  • Penrith home (Top 4 team... but I think it may be winnable at home)
  • Eels away (Top 4 team)
  • Titans home (NSWRL darling)
  • Cowboys away (winnable at home, but 50/50 up in Townsville and we could be coming off some hidings leading into it)
  • Manly away (Turbo should be back by then... or may be injured again)
  • Roosters away (may be winnable pending the halves situation)
  • Storm home (Top 4 team)
  • Dragons away (origin affected) - (we may have a few out whereas dragons may only lose Bhunt and maybe Lomax?)
  • Raiders away (will be -1 by then)
  • Souths home (Top 4 team)
  • Sharks home (SJ will be back by then)
  • Tigers home (winnable)
  • Penrith away (Top 4 team)
  • Cows home (winnable)
  • Knights away (not a Sunday game so may be winnable... pending knights form at the time)
  • Roosters away (may be 50/50)
  • Warriors home (winnable)
  • Sharks away (winnable)
  • Knights home (winnable being at home)

Last edited:
The only thing going against us is our ridiculously NSWRL influenced draw... need to hope the boys don't drop their heads over the next 6 weeks

• Eels away (Top 4 team)
  • Cowboys away (winnable at home, but 50/50 up in Townsville and we could be coming off some hidings leading into it)
  • Dragons away (origin affected) - (we may have a few out whereas dragons may only lose Bhunt and maybe Lomax?)
  • Tigers home (winnable)
  • Cows home (winnable)
  • Knights away (not a Sunday game so may be winnable... pending knights form at the time)
  • Sharks away (winnable)
That’s the most fucked draw I’ve ever seen!

I’m actually super keen for the storm game though, I want to see where we are at. We could be 3-0 if not for major lapses in 10 minutes a game.

Last edited:
Are you surprised that's the shit the NRL dish up for us in the year following our first spoon?
I’m not, but at the same time this is a knew low for these pricks. Sink the boot you nsw homers.

character building I guess. 😆

Are you surprised that's the shit the NRL dish up for us in the year following our first spoon?

Happens every year though, and while yes we should always be in the top 6 teams in the league, it's a mockery that Sydney teams can flop into the 8 by playing the easy teams twice and hard teams once, whereas we usually have the opposite no matter what because ratings

So glad shibasaki isn’t our guy anymore.

His brother is good, Jamal is playing Cyril for Blackhawks at lock- four tries in three games. Early and it's only U16 but he's going very well for his first crack.

• Eels away (Top 4 team)
  • Tigers home (winnable)
  • Cows home (winnable)
  • Sharks away (winnable)
I love our draw. Sorry to some and not to be contrary but when I played a different sport I wanted to play the best because they brought out the best of me. When I played the ones I was expected to beat I struggled.

Having a tough draw will tell us who has the 'right stuff. KW will not tolerate anyone who gives up and this draw will expose them. This is perfect for us, it will be the making of the reborn Broncos. The Sydney centric cockbreaths are doing us a favour, they just don't know it.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.