Round 3 Discussion

I believe he's quoted as saying he sees himself as a number six.

Maybe, but i know he likes 1 as well, and Bellamy had total faith in him there. He was groomed as Slaters replacement and only his pec injury stopped him getting that role. Cam Smith spoke very highly of him there as well.

That ball had intercept written all over it... seemed like the titans player just ran past it haha

Maybe, but i know he likes 1 as well, and Bellamy had total faith in him there. He was groomed as Slaters replacement and only his pec injury stopped him getting that role. Cam Smith spoke very highly of him there as well.

If you are successful at both, all the better.

Can only play what is in front of you - and we were poor last week, Cows even worse this week - but the Titans are learning to punish bad teams.

Last edited:
Payton quickly finding out theres more to coaching than just spraying your players.

What a terrible sequence of play. Drinkwater pass to no one off a scrum, Holmes goes back for it and knocks it on.

Last edited:
ahaha, i think broncs are safe as houses to not get the spoon especially with the likes of Dogs, Tigers, Cows and Manly playing the way they are

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Locky field goal
  • Manofoneway
  • heartly87
  • Thelmus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Wild Horse
  • Griffo
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.