Round 3 - Knights vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Queerlanders can only see talent or potential in their own state. They think the whole world ends at the QLD border.

That's not really true. We identified the talent in Greg Inglis didn't we?

And really... do we have to turn another ****ing thread into a Broncoman loves NSW and Rocky agrees?

It's very hard for Queenslander's to praise anyone other than a Queenslander, you know?

You mean to say Queenslanders in a plural sense, not in a possessive sense, so the correct spelling is "Queenslanders", not "Queenslander's".

Annoying when we keep doing the same thing over and over, isn't it?

Nearly as outragous as a "school" teacher who cannot tell the difference between you're and your.....

I never said I was an english teacher. Never have and never will be. There is also an e in outrageous :)

Way to miss the point. Spelling corrections are rich coming from you, Mr Your.

What was your point then?

Just thought I would point out your typo like you (as well as others) do for my **** grammar

I like the design of the Knights' jersey this year. It's a simple, clean look.

Come on guys. The spelling and grammar talk can stay in general/random talk and the Qld v NSW battle can stay in the Origin forum, at least for the moment. I love origin as much as the next person but it's taking over the whole forum and it's only March!!

the closer this game gets the more i'm starting to think we can turn it on. i love that last try we scored against the cowboys.. norman came from the other side of the ruck to set that up., looked natural. more of that!

we just need our defense to aim up. we all know we can do that. bit more speed around the ruck hint hint more minutes for benny hunt

lets go!

Broncos are specials.

I'm currently planning a holiday for the post-origin period and I'm beginning to think it will be well-deserved! :haha:
We'll all have a holiday from the NSW'kers in the post-origin period... :loser:

7 is my favourite number btw!

Going to be a tough game tonight. Even with Gidley out the Knights still have weapons all over the park.

One of my good mates is a mad Knights supporter and we'll be watching the game from my place tonight in our teams respective gear - I'm super pumped.

We always seem to fire up when we play Bennett's teams. I'm predicting a close one; Broncos 1-8. :rockon:

On brisbane tv, are we on at 6:30 or 7:30 tonight?

The weather is absolutely stunning here today. Warmest it's been in a long time and not a cloud in the sky.

Should set us up for a quality match.

I hear Te'o might not be playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.