Officials: Gerard Sutton, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Jrett Suttor, Rickey McFarlane
Review Officials: Ben Galea, Bernard Sutton
Venue: Aami Park
Kick-Off: 7:05pm AEST
Broadcasters: Channel 9, Fox-Sports, ABC and 2GB
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see us winning. We will be too tired plus all the injures. Wouldn't surprise me if we get flogged.

On a side note, lol at Professor show, literally making fun of Cowscum supporters.

I'll be there too, hope we're not too fatigued after that performance!

Not sure about this one, I keep tipping against the Storm because of how depleted their roster is, but they just keeping winning.. Wouldn't surprise me if it's another golden point affair.

I can't see us winning after this game.

Fatigue will be a problem.

This might be the game to use the utility on the bench. We cant grind melborne into submission and so long as they dont end up playing on the wing, should be quite productive. Id go with marshall, and let kodi play some half in q cup, but it could work with either

Only possible problem I see is our young forwards backing up, but if they play well I see us winning.

My concern is for Ese'ese. While he looks so much fitter this year, that was a massive step up in workload for him despite how amazingly well he handled it.

I don't think fatigue plays a factor after two rounds. Storm are solid in their kicking game but otherwise have shown they're exposable on the fringes. Hard game but certainly winnable.

I dunno, it feels like fatigue has already been a factor in both of our matches this year. They seem to get tired pretty easily.

Statistically we have a better chance down there against the Storm than at Suncorp.

But it's hard to go past the fact that tonight's game will have taken so much out of them.

I can't understand if everyone thinking that Broncos gone loose because they play extre time with cowboys.

If TPJ needed a week to recover who would you boys bring in?

Active Now

• Organix
  • Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.