PRE-GAME Round 3 - Storm vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

21932628ce9837e6f6b63843b4d1c60f.jpg

Tipped the Storm, but a win wouldn't be out of the question. We have a pretty strong side but we're not given to playing smart. Whereas the Storm are the best in the business at taking the fight where the opposition is weakest.

We beat them playing fast to the edges last year but we also have more grunt in the middle this season. Momentum is key, we need to force them to play out of their end. Once Melbourne have you retreating, it rarely ends well.

A win here would go a long way to our confidence leading into next week. If that can happen and we go 3 from 4 I'll consider that a pretty good result.

Head still says Melbourne though.

Tipped the Storm, but a win wouldn't be out of the question. We have a pretty strong side but we're not given to playing smart. Whereas the Storm are the best in the business at taking the fight where the opposition is weakest.

We beat them playing fast to the edges last year but we also have more grunt in the middle this season. Momentum is key, we need to force them to play out of their end. Once Melbourne have you retreating, it rarely ends well.

A win here would go a long way to our confidence leading into next week. If that can happen and we go 3 from 4 I'll consider that a pretty good result.

Head still says Melbourne though.
Hitting the edges hard should still be the game plan. Sure we've got a killer bench firing atm but Melbourne are the best at wrestling out enthusiastic forwards, grinding their efforts out of the game. Cannot rely on that this week

Ffs we only have 1 prop on the bench and we lost a real impact player.

More minutes for Arrow & Ese'ese on the bright side.

Keen to see how Benji goes.

Pangai out is a bit of a blow. Not sure a utilty will be what we need against Melbourne tbh. We will probably need a bit of muscle.

I reckon TPJ is a pretty big lose.

He will come straight back in next week. Will be interesting to see who makes way for him.

As has been said...TPJ is a big out...but i'm really keen to see how Benji goes off the bench.

ACtually, thinking about it, Maybe Marshall is going to cover Jimmy.

Hmmm...this is either going to be a master stroke or it's going to be a disaster, nothing in between.

I tend to agree with you there but I will be at least interested to see how Benji's club debut goes and what role he will play in the side.

Definitely interested to see how he goes.

It's just that we are replacing one of our impact forwards that has been key to us dominating the middle when our starting forwards are off and putting in a utility.

Glenn or Arrow can't play with that go forward and impact.

Anyway still hoping for the win.

Active Now

• barker
  • Allo
  • Lurker
  • phoenix
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Fitzy
  • Griffo
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.