PRE-GAME Round 3 - Storm vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I would love for get dropped Glenn to be the one to get dropped for Fai.

FGhimwZ.gif

Not entirely sure @ethos, a common theory is that Nikorima is being groomed for the halfback role following the departure of Ben Hunt. So instead of playing off the bench, he's receiving game time in the Intrust Super Cup to develop his skills and get some experience in the position.

As for your second point, it's worth pointing out that Wayne wasn't apart of the club when Granville signed with the Cowboys. In fact he commented on it when he first came to the club and was disappointed that the club had let talent like him go. In the case of Parcell, I'm sure Wayne would have liked to have kept him but the Nikorima brothers were seen as the priority. Unfortunately Sydney came to the table with a lucrative offer for Jayden, so the Broncos ended up losing both Parcell and Jayden. In fairness, I don't think Matt would have stayed in Brisbane for long. Considering he was about to turn 23 when he signed the contract, he needed to think about getting a regular first grade spot and that wasn't guaranteed at the Broncos.

Fair points. Did think of the timeline after posting. And the theory does make sense but Nikorima brings such a spark. I reckon top seventeen takes priority.

Other thought is Bennett wants an extra forward while some of the younger members of the pack find their feet.

And @1910, Mead did play round one ISC.

Fair points. Did think of the timeline after posting. And the theory does make sense but Nikorima brings such a spark. I reckon top seventeen takes priority.

Other thought is Bennett wants an extra forward while some of the younger members of the pack find their feet.

Other way around, didn't play round one and played round two.

Mead has played both rds

I believe it's written Get Dropped-Glenn, it's one of those double barrelled surnames.

Alright, own up. How many others have tipped against us this week?

For some reason tipping is actually ruining my sense of enjoyment from games

Active Now

• Alec
  • Manofoneway
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Strop
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.