Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

In fairness to McCullough, if you let the footage roll I doubt it would have resulted in any points. Marshall for whatever reason chose to run the Josh Reynolds line (aka right at the goal posts) instead of taking the common sense option which would have been to play straight, draw in Blair and feed it to Roberts who should have had too much momentum for Addo Carr to stop. It would have been the better option, but once again it highlights how disorganised the attack is and the inability of our key playmakers to sense an opportunity.

What did Darius say BRC? I missed that.

I can't remember the time of game, but we got a penalty and the on field mic's picked up Darius saying "Finally one for the good guys!" The CH9 commentators mentioned it for about half a second.

As someone who has been known to troll the odd opposition forum in my impressionable youth, can I give you a quick hint?

It always comes across as a lot more convincing if you don't join to troll for the first time on game day. Make the effort to jump on there at least the week before and even make a few posts complimenting the team in question early in the week. That way when you are rolling out the "That Chambers no try has been said to be a terrible call by everyone" (even though that has never been a try and pretty much everyone outside the storm can see that, even the commentators that hate the broncos the most) it does seem a little more creditable.

You guys play the tigers next week which I am confident you will win, so it would be a good idea to create an account on there now and roll out a few "Man I love Woodsy" and
"Predicting a big game from Mitch" posts.
Im sorry I didn't know I needed permission from somebody when I join an internet forum. Im a realist champ. I call it how it is. Im not a dogs supporter that whinges about the refs just for the sake of it. If you read my other posts I was just as critical on other calls made throughout the night. Difference with me is I can be objective. So thanks for your opinion but I don't give a rats.

Im sorry I didn't know I needed permission from somebody when I join an internet forum. Im a realist champ. I call it how it is. Im not a dogs supporter that whinges about the refs just for the sake of it. If you read my other posts I was just as critical on other calls made throughout the night. Difference with me is I can be objective. So thanks for your opinion but I don't give a rats.

You seem alright, JayPee.

I hope you stick around, even if you're actually a card carrying member of the Melbourne Storm. :pokeytongue:

Same old story, cant ice a game so we talk about the little things instead.

I know everyone is pissed off about the loss but let's not too angry over everything especially eith each other. Milford never had room to more, he got some big hits. But Milford stood down rather then up, though I'm not going to think too much into it. Everyone has there bad game like Cronk was shit.

You could see that we thought about it, I just don't think we're that confident in Kahu's goal kicking yet, there was multiple occasions last year where he had the accuracy but didn't have the distance on sideline kicks.

Yeah it seems like that is the case.

I wish we still had Ennis. He would have taken it and he would have nailed it.

I'm pretty sure one game there he kicked it from 50 out and it went that far he could have got it from 60 out.

I'll make sure to quote you next week and every week after this one on this exact post. Goodluck
Good luck with what exactly?

Hunt's flaws = can't kick, makes bad decisions. Milford's flaws = can't kick, makes bad decisions, hands like Luke Covell.

It'll never happen in this day and age with the exact science that bench rotations has become, but if a bloke is having a shocker I see no problem with giving him a spell on the bench. In no way am I suggesting that Marshall should replace Milford next week or the week after.

I'm convinced that Milford could be great given a proper halfback (eg Foran) to play with, but I also think Hunt could too. Do you disagree with that statement?

Milford undoubtedly has the greater potential, but *at the moment* he's getting further from that potential rather than closer to it. But like I implied in my post, I still have Milford ahead and seeing as Hunt is heading out the door I very much hope it stays that way.

Also, do you ever make a post that isn't a smart arse reply to someone else's post? At least you made the effort to put more than "fake news." this time.

Vunivalu is out for a month apparently with a dislocated shoulder. Karma eventually came round there. His shoulder charge dislocated Kniks shoulder last season.

Vunivalu is out for a month apparently with a dislocated shoulder. Karma eventually came round there. His shoulder charge dislocated Kniks shoulder last season.

He was the fuckwit that was trying to push Boyd until Thaiday sorted him out

How was everyone carrying on about him picking the ball up with 1 hand... not 1 mention of the fact that Slater just steps over the ball!
One of the commentators praised Slater for a quick play the ball!!
You can be real quick if you don't actually play the ball!!
**** Vunidildo

He was the fuckwit that was trying to push Boyd until Thaiday sorted him out

I loved it when Thaiday did that.

Vunivalu needed to be put in his place. Let him know that we weren't going to tolerate his rubbish.

All of the commentators saying Thaiday was lucky he didn't get put in the bin.. **** off, that's not a sin bin offence.

And then the **** stays down when Sims hammered him.. That's why they got the penalty. The pocket ref didn't see anything at first. If he didn't stay down the penalty wouldn't have been blown.

Good luck with what exactly?

Hunt's flaws = can't kick, makes bad decisions. Milford's flaws = can't kick, makes bad decisions, hands like Luke Covell.

It'll never happen in this day and age with the exact science that bench rotations has become, but if a bloke is having a shocker I see no problem with giving him a spell on the bench. In no way am I suggesting that Marshall should replace Milford next week or the week after.

I'm convinced that Milford could be great given a proper halfback (eg Foran) to play with, but I also think Hunt could too. Do you disagree with that statement?

Milford undoubtedly has the greater potential, but *at the moment* he's getting further from that potential rather than closer to it. But like I implied in my post, I still have Milford ahead and seeing as Hunt is heading out the door I very much hope it stays that way.

Also, do you ever make a post that isn't a smart arse reply to someone else's post? At least you made the effort to put more than "fake news." this time.
100% in agreement with you. This is something I have been saying for ages, although I think Milford can improve his short kicking game.

They're both fantastic running 5/8's in my opinion, and either of them (and the Broncos) would be better off playing next to Peter Wallace, than each other.

Milford is the more talented one, as well as having the most room for improvement. He is imo suffering the consequences of playing Bennett ball without an organiser next to him, capable of controlling a tight game like this one and others, where we invariably end up against the ropes, hoping our goal line defense keeps the opposition out...

I am absolutely convinced our wonderful attack in 2015 was all Walters. I wish we could get him as head coach, maintaining Bennett in a higher role, such as football manager or something.

What I can't my head around is that we did it in 2015 so why not in 2017.

If it ain't broke ...

Broncos may not be winning the battle on the scoreboard but the opposition are counting the cost of a close, bruising encounter. Five long term injuries in two weeks to the opposition. If we can keep our troops on the paddock, we should be alright.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.