Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
You know how to tell the the bunker 1000% fucked up denying Bird a try ... Because Gus Gould said it should have been awarded, and he fucking HATES us

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
That is the first game in our history we have won without scoring a single try.
Without wanting to be a ****, but did they not say that about 15 times in commentary?

MPC

MPC

BRL Player
Mar 16, 2017
Im glad we won but that was one of the worst refereeing decisions Ive ever seen. Markers not square to gift us the game ? Number of penalties in the game this year are starting to bring us close to union.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
You know how to tell the the bunker 1000% fucked up denying Bird a try ... Because Gus Gould said it should have been awarded, and he fucking HATES us

If that was awarded against us I’d have been fucking filthy.

There is no way that should have been a try

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Don't like Bird at centre. The sooner he goes to lock and helps out our piss poor halves combination with some ball playing the better. I can't get my head around how and why our halves do so little so often, and Milford is way overweight

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Lets be honest, the most justified result to that was a draw. It was a shocking game that dragged on forever and was pretty disastrous injury wise for us as well. TPJ and Oates both have question marks hanging over their heads and they're the last two we could afford to lose.

As I said, take the 2 points and run fast with them, but we're going to need to be several degrees of magnitude better than that going forward or we'll be toast when the likes of Rorters, Storm and Cowboys hit their stride.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Are we going to see Opacic on the wing now or Pearson come in.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Sims made some huge plays towards the end of the game also, bit of an underrated performance. My actual points for tonight -

3. Isaako
2. Sims
1. McCullough

Honourable: Glenn, McGuire, Lodge

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I would have been happy for a draw(I still see no point to regular match extra time, potential on injuries and extra burnout on players outweighs the advantages), but then you have blokes like Gould who pushed religiously for it and then turn around and whinge about the result from it when they don't like it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.