Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Filter, Gould and Johns all agreed Birds try, was a try..
You won’t read that as a headline I’m the morning..

Unfortunately, it wasn't.

No downward pressure whatsoever.

Great defence by us really, down players. But our attack was putrid.

I'd give Sims a 7, Issako and 8 because he can kick and the rest a 5

Yep he actually turned up late in the game and started running hard. Must have ignored his instructions he has been receiving pretty much ever since he arrived at the Broncs...

Great defence by us really, down players. But our attack was putrid.

I was expecting us to be flat after last week, because we usually are, but **** me we were horrible.

We have to improve next week.

The salt tsunami on LU is more entertaining than the game was. Seriously you would've thought we just publicly clobbered a kitten to death

While I don't agree with his opinion of Issako take away his kicking and his general play was a poor as the rest of them. He showed though he can handle the pressure when it comes to kicking.

He was also good under the high ball and saved a try and did plenty of work out of dummy half, think you’re being a bit harsh on him...

Bludger of a game, bludger of a ground and the Tigers dragged us into the gutter with them but 2 points was the prize and we got em. Well done Isaako

I haven't seen him on the wing previously so fair enough.

He isnt a winger but he did an ok job. Probably should have still scored thiugh but it was a good shot on him

He was also good under the high ball and saved a try and did plenty of work out of dummy half, think you’re being a bit harsh on him...

I don't think I am. Most of our players had half decent moments at times but nothing outstanding apart from his kicking. Shows how poor we have been tonight.

Bennett basically laughed in the presser when asked about Jack Bird's no try, he said Bird was the only person in the stadium that thought it was a try. Have to agree with him, I wouldn't have given it, his hand definitely brushed the ball, but there just simply wasn't enough contact to warrant downward pressure imo.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.