Round 3 - Titans vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to put it down to lack of form but really this should be a sell out.

I still think we will get atleast 24,500 tonight.

Coxy said:
Wow! Epic fail, Gold Coast. Seems the Suns are already owning the glitter strip.

I wouldn't put it down to that just yet. The Suns are a spoon contender this year and we all know what Gold Coast fans are like when their team goes shit.

Still an epic fail. I haven't seen any marketing for the match either. Usually we see a Titans home game advertised on Tv, seems they assumed they didn't need it for this game.

At least the broncos supporters bay was down to single seats only on Wednesday when I got my ticket.

I'm bummed this game is so early in the season. My best friend is moving to the Gold Coast in about a month and I could have had a visit/holiday/footy game all in one. Plus I could have dragged him along which would have been entertainment in itself. Next year I will be there!

Turning on my dream team hat on, apparently Glenn is in doubt in whispers... this true?

Battling osteios oubuis apparently.

First I've heard of it.

Might take him out of my team to be safe.

Brisbane also moved to quash growing concerns over their conditioning program amid revelations Alex Glenn, like Test star Sam Thaiday, may be battling osteitis pubis.

Glenn has routinely battled groin problems, and continues to be managed through training sessions, but the club insists he is no longer suffering from the fatigue-related injury.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6027698021

Really getting excited for this game.

Can't wait to see Hodges back in a Broncos jersey, on his day he's one of the most exciting players in the game and I expect we'll see at least one piece of magic tonight.

Also great to see Big Ben back, hope he tears it up.

Big Pete said:

Can't wait to see Hodges back in a Broncos jersey, on his day he's one of the most exciting players in the game and I expect we'll see at least one piece of magic tonight.

Same.

Feels like sooo long since Hodgo was out there in a broncos strip ..... let's hope both the boys have happy, injury free returns icon_thumbs_u

Pumped for this, sitting at loganlea station now awaiting the train. Joining up with Beads when he gets on the train at nerang and then it's on let the dogs (horses) out.

Big Pete said:

I will probably shed a tear when the great one gets the ball and runs with it for the first time.
It's been a long time without the great one and we badly missed him last year.

I'm not expecting a super peformance from him but IMO the team will be pumped for his return, he is the sort of player who lifts the team. Him and Lockyer are the two main players that know how to lift the team.

I've got a feeling that Spwn's place is gonna turn into a yoghurt factory tonight... [icon_lol1.

Trains are delayed due to a broken train at Bowen Hills. They're fine once you get past the CBD but timetables will be off.

Go card would cost me $10 each way, bloody hell! Don't know how you do it, penny! So glad the travel is covered with my $30 ticket, Lolz!

Already at skilled with beads

How are the 20's playing?

I know we're 28-8 up but need an expert insight.

Big Pete said:
How are the 20's playing?

I know we're 28-8 up but need an expert insight.

Defence is awesome but some silly mistakes in attack

Hoffman is limping bad during training. The trainers are staying with him and I can't tell from here who it is but looks like Kemp might be the 18th man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • ostin86
  • Fitzy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • simplythebest
  • Nerd
  • Reds2011
  • Gaz
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • spanky
  • mrtij
  • eggstar10
  • Dexter
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.