Round 3 - Titans vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that Ning took you for BB77 [icon_lol1. [icon_drun

I'm looking forward to seeing a much improved performance form the Broncos in this game.

We were very ordinary against the abysmal Raiders last week so a big effort is going to be required to beat the desperate Titans.

If our defense is still solid and our attack improves we should get the points. Titans will go hard in attack but always leak points.

To be honest i'm starting to think the Broncos are underdogs for this match.

So much talk about the Titans and how they will be after redemption from their loss to Melbourne, How Scott Prince will be hired up ect ect.

People seem to forget that the Broncos are just starting to gel together better, Wallace looks like he might be finding his own finally and we have Hodges an Hannant back.

Keep talking about revenge Titans fans because your forgetting its a new team this week you arnt playing Melbourne.

broncos777 said:
Browny said:
Been drinking the bong water I see
Yeah, or not. I was just joking around and im actually a guy not a chick ninganodong

It was a quote from a movie, champ.

broncos777 said:
ningnangnong said:
Nothing better than dishing out a shellacking to the Titans. :mrgreen:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I REKON AYE BRRRRRUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOLEY LOLEY LOLEY LOLEY [icon_ee

Post of the year.

Got my ticket so I'll be at the game in the Broncos bay.

ningnangnong said:
broncos777 said:
Browny said:
Been drinking the bong water I see
Yeah, or not. I was just joking around and im actually a guy not a chick ninganodong

It was a quote from a movie, champ.
Yeah I know, from When Harry Met Sally. Still you meant it [eusa_eh Anyway it's all good BRUUUUUUUZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HEHEHEHEHE

I rekon the big J HOFF AND BIG SAMMY TEEEEE NEED TO SMASH THE BOLLOCKS OUT OF SCOTTIE PRINCEY MATEY. THROW IN A BIG HIT FROM J-REEDER AND WHERE SET, YEAH ON YA'S!!!!!! GOTTA LOVE FRIDAY FOOTY MUTT

Enough of the caps mate. Seriously.

Clintos said:
Enough of the caps mate. Seriously.

He's gone fishing for 24 courtesy of the admin team. [icon_wink

hmmmm things have changed and am now able to go to the game. woo

what? why? coz he did caps and was just messing around less than half of us do most of the time? not very good, admin team.

pennywisealfie said:
what? why? coz he did caps and was just messing around less than half of us do most of the time? not very good, admin team.
this. the admin team certainly play favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • simplythebest
  • Nerd
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Reds2011
  • Gaz
  • Big Del
  • ostin86
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • spanky
  • mrtij
  • eggstar10
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.