Round 3 - Titans vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm personally not a fan of Michaels; I think Tomane's size would be a more valuable asset to the team. Toopi's performance was better than Michaels in the opening rounds I thought as well. You never know though, the fiery red head has a few demons he wants to extinguish and what better way to do so than putting one on a busted up Hodges!

You blokes will be counting your blessings having Hannant back in the front; he should be a starter for origin. But don't forget we have some regular starters back aswell. [icon_wink

Hard to split the sides for this one, it will be decided on ball control as either side can post points quickly.

Would be nice to get a win on the board though… I’m still cut about last years campaign falling short at the last hurdle.

I'd be cut about the Broncos' current 3 game winning streak, and 5 of the last 6 against the Titans :P

Coxy said:
I'd be cut about the Broncos' current 3 game winning streak, and 5 of the last 6 against the Titans :P
No shit, it doesn't feel like that!

I hate those long train rides home... Hope it won't be too bad for you guys after your loss on Friday.

icon_smile

All good. The train ride from my living room is a short one [icon_razz1

Mine is only 15 mins, and it's generally fun to see the difference between the before and after in the Toidans faces. [icon_razz1

My confidence stems much more from our defense, which has been pretty good, than our attack. While in both GC games, their defense has been pretty leaky.
Unless Prince turns his form around completely, the TItans are specials for the spoon IMO.

Porthoz said:
Mine is only 15 mins, and it's generally fun to see the difference between the before and after in the Toidans faces. [icon_razz1

My confidence stems much more from our defense, which has been pretty good, than our attack. While in both GC games, their defense has been pretty leaky.
Unless Prince turns his form around completely, the TItans are specials for the spoon IMO.

Yes, Prince has gone backwards quite significantly in the last 18 months. Went from challenging Thurston as the best half in the game, to being a distant 4th behind Thurston, Cronk and Pearce.

5th. Mullen has stepped up a gear too.

6th Peter Wallace got 3 votes in the Warren Ryan medal for his game against Canberra

Bucking Beads said:
6th Peter Wallace got 3 votes in the Warren Ryan medal for his game against Canberra

[icon_lol1.

mrslong: won't include Mullen in the top echelon until he repeats his first 2 rounds performances for another, well, season!

Yep, how many times has Mullen had a couple of games where you think you beaut only to see him fall into some kind of pit of despair...

He does strike me as bit of an emo.

Coxy said:
Bucking Beads said:

[icon_lol1.

mrslong: won't include Mullen in the top echelon until he repeats his first 2 rounds performances for another, well, season!
He was better than Prince in Melbourne! [icon_razz1

Big Pete said:
Yep, how many times has Mullen had a couple of games where you think you beaut only to see him fall into some kind of pit of despair...

He does strike me as bit of an emo.
when he realises he's still playing for the Knights?

I love to talk it up against the Titans, my equal most hated team with Melbourne, as well as having to live on the coast. also, love to talk it up on here because then you go read there forum and they are all getting shitty at how confident we are and how much shit we talk. but I'm just not too sure about this one.

pennywisealfie said:
I love to talk it up against the Titans, my equal most hated team with Melbourne, as well as having to live on the coast. also, love to talk it up on here because then you go read there forum and they are all getting shitty at how confident we are and how much shit we talk. but I'm just not too sure about this one.

Yeah I'm the same. Nothing like having 2 little brothers to beat up on.

They are due for a win and they have been seriously underperforming. Massive danger game for the Broncos.

ningnangnong said:
Nothing better than dishing out a shellacking to the Titans. :mrgreen:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I REKON AYE BRRRRRUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOLEY LOLEY LOLEY LOLEY [icon_ee

I'll have what she's having.

Been drinking the bong water I see

Browny said:
Been drinking the bong water I see
Yeah, or not. I was just joking around and im actually a guy not a chick ninganodong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dexter
  • Gaz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Nightwatchman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.