Not open for further replies.
He will be better than Capewell

Still don't get why he wouldn't go:

1. Zillman

6. Campbell
7. Prince

11. Bird

13. Harrison

With Campbell AND Prince on the defence would be soft as.

Big Pete said:
With Campbell AND Prince on the defence would be soft as.

They'll score plenty more points though.

I don't know about that, neither are the players they once were.

Damn sight better players than Bird.

Isnt Bird the NSW's wally lewis?

Browny said:
Isnt Bird the NSW's wally lewis?

[icon_lol1. yeah that was another pearler from the NSW media, right up there with Adam who?

I don't rate Bird that highly in the five eigth role, but you can count on him to hold his own in defence and throw a couple of good passes here and there. If the Titans need more width in their attack, they can always bring Campbell on.

Don't you worry fellas. Bird will be playing plenty of minutes in the back row with Preston coming on to play with your tired forwards.

Would be a whole heap more confident if we had Friend at hooker but Brown should get the job done.

Big Pete said:
Hodges vs. Michaels...this could be fun.

Hodges is a broken man, he won't see through 30 minutes of football.

& Bodene will be alot more effective than Toopi.

Tonga vs. Beale... this could be fun.

P.S. No Lockyer field goals in extra time please.

Boofhead said:
No worries, we won't need extra time. icon_thumbs_u
We probably won't need the second half either... [icon_razz1

Porthoz said:
Boofhead said:
No worries, we won't need extra time. icon_thumbs_u
We probably won't need the second half either... [icon_razz1
After last weeks game, I will take that on the chin. [icon_wink

I'm not as cocky as some, Boofhead. I know the Titans are a proud team. They will be livid at their performance last week and knocking us off again will help restore their pride.

Frankly I think the Titans are specials.

Coxy said:
I'm not as cocky as some, Boofhead. I know the Titans are a proud team. They will be livid at their performance last week and knocking us off again will help restore their pride.

I tend to agree but don't think they're specials. Our defence has been pretty gritty over the first two weeks, only concecded four tries which is the second best in the comp. icon_thumbs_u

Granted we played North Queensland and an out of sorts Canberra but it's still a positive considering how feeble we were at times last year.

Pretty sure Esi will be up against Yow Yeh, which as a Broncos fan should be fun.

You better hope Hodges plays like a broken old man, otherwise you're going to learn full and well why Michaels was the scapegoat of 2009.

Boofhead said:
Don't you worry fellas. Bird will be playing plenty of minutes in the back row with Preston coming on to play with your tired forwards.
McGuire will knock out Preston the first run he gets, no need to worry as a Broncos fan..

McGuire will carry on and challange for a second straight MOTM [icon_razz1

After watching Canberra destroy the Sharks, then Brisbane beat Canberra, and then the Sharks topple St. Merge (plus some other results) I can't help thinking there's very few games to be overly confident over this year.

Any team can beat any team, perhaps this year more than ever before?

ethos said:
Coxy said:

I tend to agree but don't think they're specials. Our defence has been pretty gritty over the first two weeks, only concecded four tries which is the second best in the comp. icon_thumbs_u

Granted we played North Queensland and an out of sorts Canberra but it's still a positive considering how feeble we were at times last year.

True. The big positive is that the Broncos haven't conceded a second half point this season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Dexter
  • Nightwatchman
  • LGH
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • thenry
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.