Round 3 - Titans vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, spare me, guys.

Broncos777 was warned about continually posting in caps, he ignored it, so got sent for 24 hours. Simple.

Now let's get back on topic.

If you ever have an issue with the admin team, take it up via the PM function.

If there's anything more tiresome than criticism of the admins taking action, it's criticism of the admins taking no action.

I'm a man of the people, sticking up for the people against the man. damn the man!

A lot of people seem to think the Titans will win, I really hope we stick it to them and Hannant/Hodges have a good first game back.

Coxy said:
If there's anything more tiresome than criticism of the admins taking action, it's criticism of the admins taking no action.

There's only 2 things they do wrong, everything they do and everything they don't do. Much like marriage lolz

Browny said:
Coxy said:

There's only 2 things they do wrong, everything they do and everything they don't do. Much like marriage lolz

Except the admins still give us sex....

vertigo said:
A lot of people seem to think the Titans will win, I really hope we stick it to them and Hannant/Hodges have a good first game back.

let them, nothing like a cocky tit.

Get on topic, guys.

I can't see us losing tomorrow night and I better not have to see us lose TBH. Titans are an aging team with little talent. Broncos are a young team brimming with Talent. We should take them IMO. Hodges to score 2 tries.

I worked out today that i have never seen the Broncos win an away game live....

They changed my son's game and he now has to play tomorrow night. There go my freebies :evil: [icon_non

Porthoz said:
They changed my son's game and he now has to play tomorrow night. There go my freebies :evil: [icon_non

simpsons_nelson_haha2uwr.jpg

draggx said:
I worked out today that i have never seen the Broncos win an away game live....

I saw us win against them last year, getting in and out of Skilled is a headache.

Plenty of tickets left to Titans v Broncos clash
NRL | Thu, Mar 24, 2011 - 7:12 PM

Contrary to some media reports, there are still plenty of tickets to tomorrow night’s Bundaberg Friday Night Football clash between the Gold Coast Titans and Brisbane Broncos at Skilled Park.

Tickets to all categories are still available to the traditional southern Queensland clash, though fans are encouraged to pre-purchase their tickets to take advantage of the integrated transport available with each match day ticket.

Tomorrow’s clash between the Titans and the Broncos sees a number of high profile players return for both teams, with the Broncos boosted by the return of Kangaroos, Ben Hannant and Justin Hodges, whilst the Titans will have Brad Meyers, Anthony Laffranchi and Michael Henderson back for the important match.

Tickets to the game are available through Ticketek.com.au, over the phone on 132 849 or at any Ticketek agency.

nrl.com
Get down there you lot!

Wow! Epic fail, Gold Coast. Seems the Suns are already owning the glitter strip.

Bit disappointing that there's still plenty of tickets available. I thought this would've been one of Gold Coast's more popular matches?

ningnangnong said:
Bit disappointing that there's still plenty of tickets available. I thought this would've been one of Gold Coast's more popular matches?

It should be a sell out. No question. Anything less is a disgrace.

2 losses and already the fairweathers are leaping off the Toidans bandwagon. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Gaz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ostin86
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • simplythebest
  • Nerd
  • Reds2011
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • spanky
  • mrtij
  • eggstar10
  • Dexter
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.