[Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

No urgency from anyone on that kick, not half an obstruction in the lead up that doesn't get called either

Our forwards want the ball flat footed . Our second towers don’t run any lines . Our line speed is pathetic and we never put pressure on the kicker. Get these basics right and it will get you somewhere . Don’t get me started on Turpin

There is no line speed whatsoever... whoever is the defensive coach just needs to **** off.

No line speed on a drop out what the ****

This side on paper is trash
that's honestly not true. its not a premiership side or top 4 side by all means but its easily a top 8 side.
hate to say it but i think just about any other coach in the comp atm could probably have them looking more cohesive then we do. like some one said earlier its honestly like no one in the team has ever played together.

wtf did they do all off season. even the dogs the last few years had more structure in there attack and defense they just lacked the quality to put on the finishing touch.

What's our excuse we literally look lost. you cannot tell me its not a coaching issue.

How the Warriors are not up by 30 I will never know but we have the wind this half, so that might help...if we can hold the stinking ball and someone steals the ref's whistle.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.