[Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

The sad thing is with a slight increase in competency in this side in a few areas I could see us actually leading this match.....depressing

Has Kobe been on or is he going to be relieving Turnip for 10mins at the end of the game??

Turpin shouldn't of played a game this year, his best games where in the first season he played first grade he isn't 1st grade level.

I feel bad for Paix not being given a chance but even still we should of been in the market for a hooker.

The sad thing is with a slight increase in competency in this side in a few areas I could see us actually leading this match.....depressing
Feel like we've been perpetuating that for 5yr and yet these idiots still dont play like an NRL team

I cannot bare supporting this club… clean out everything don’t give a **** who you are… If your names not Dave, Ben, Adam or Kurt you can **** off. All these ***** begging for money and using us as pawns to their treasure hunts for us to not only allow it but play the game and give them what they want. Cash and lots of it. All for them to give up and go to shit. I’m over it. Our coaching unit seems like a bunch of fuckwits who are only there to reminisce the good old days rather than coach the team fucken properly. Weak, useless, selfish, lazy group of individuals who will never work for anything than to line their pockets. I’ve had enough. I seriously have. We have the fucken players and they keep chucking up shit. I’m fucken tired of this.

We are the worst team in the comp. We're worse than the Titans and even worse than the Tigers. Walters has to seriously look at dropping Staggs to the Q Cup until he can play himself into some form.

As for Flegler, some of the decisions against him were over the top but other ones were spot on. The guy is a dickhead plain and simple. He could be a great player but he just has to stop doing dumb shit an under 12's coach would drop you for.

We're making an ordinary Warriors team look like world beaters.

Turpin needs to be dropped, so slow passing near the line and its costing us time and space. Staggs has let 2 tries in and had 1 run and we are paying him 800k a year. Fucking terrible calls on flegler and won't be charged for any of them.

Turpin shouldn't of played a game this year, his best games where in the first season he played first grade he isn't 1st grade level.

I feel bad for Paix not being given a chance but even still we should of been in the market for a hooker.
He is the worst . Looks like his running in quick sand Everytime . Our forwards do só well to play the ball with no markers and he just goes through the emotions .

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.