Officials: Ashley Klein, Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Nick Morel
Review Officials: Ben Galea, Bernard Sutton
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kick-Off: 7:00pm
Broadcasters: Channel 9, Fox-Sports, ABC and 2GB
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Get home, rest up boys. Raiders have a five day turnaround.

Is it a home game? That means I have to go watch a sport I no longer care about..

Us by plenty

Raiders to win.

We can beat any team we want if the refs don't **** us in the arse.

**** if we get beaten by Sticky's team then I'll fucking snap.

If we can defend that well again and drop no more than half as much ball, we'll win IMO. Even if Milford shits out another turd, though Hunt has to keep improving.

If we can defend that well again and drop no more than half as much ball, we'll win IMO. Even if Milford shits out another turd, though Hunt has to keep improving.
This is it,
Defend like we did tonight and hold onto the ball and we'll win...Plus I think Milf will be eyeing this game against his old club, hopefully he can turn it around and out in s blinder.

Two close matches, against two quality outfits, hopefully this one should go a little bit better.

Season is still on track.

It is depressing watching Bellamy's moneyball production line of athletic big men. Bellamy recruits big, tall streaks and trains them. We need to do the same. TPJ, Dodds, and/or someone else need to come into last night's lineup. Glenn probably needs to go. Sims needs dumb stuff out of his game.

If we play a bench utility, then the utility needs to come in at dummy half. Can't be fucking around like Marshall last night. We need smarter decisions from dummy half -- especially late in the halves and at the back end of games.

Macca's decision making, and distribution, when under fatigue, is starting to be a liability. But credit - the guy's work rate is out of this world - need to support Macca late in halves somehow.

McGuire needs to be banned from touching the ball in the opposition red zone. ala Gallen post SOO game 2 last year. First time Gallen ever looked like a winner in his life was when they cracked down on him after SOO game 2.

Thaiday and Blair need to step up and do more 4th tackle hit ups in opposition red zone.

Milford. WB will sort it out. He sorted Locky out in 2006, and Kevvie W. in his early days at Broncs. Bellamy too smart last night. Really worked over Milf and Hunt in defence.

Need to spread the ball wide more often - on 3rd or 4th tackle. Even in our half.

I would hate know what having him finishing higher than us last year did to you

Wasn't fussed. Before they were bundled out of the finals, we were the last team to beat them, and we did it easily. They just had a charmed run.

Bellemy rage-face type snap ?

Like that but my internal organs will be doing it.

I'm on board @badyon, I think Glenn's number is up, he's been solid the first few rounds without really providing a whole lot, realistically speaking he's an edge back rower trying to provide the impact of a prop, it's just not meant to be. I would also prefer Sims to be an impact prop off the bench, at least until he can prove that he's capable of providing consistent metres and not making several errors per game.

I'm not sure about Moga either right now, he's playing decent, but once again last night he made multiple errors and gave away multiple penalties, we can't have that, we built our 2015 run off of our discipline. Might be nearly time for Opacic to come back in.

This would be my team for the Raiders game.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Pangai Jr
15. Sims
16. Arrow
17. Fai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • MrRobot
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • broncoscope
  • pennywisealfie
  • Justwin
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.