vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think Arrow would handle big minutes at first grade level yet?
I know we probably should give it time but I'm just not feeling it with Moose in the 13... Wonder if Moose is just warming Arrows seat for him? I definitely wouldn't be against Josh moving back into the front row once Arrow is ready.

I'm not yet with Big Pete and others who have huge wraps on Aarow. My tune might change though if his contribution is big minutes rather than impact. He also provided some good ball movement on Thursday night similar to Parkers style. Moose is rubbish at that. I could handle giving him a go at lock.

Last edited:
I'm happy a few of you agree about Glenn, he needs to go if Bennett wants Arrow in the team.

I also think we are being really harsh on Milford. If at the end of the game he runs through and scores the match winning try would everyone still be thinking the same.Every player has their bad games I think he will bounce back.

We really missed TPJ he is our real impact off the bench. We need 3 props on the bench for this day and age in the NRL.

Our backline at the moment in strong, they just ain't using it. We have the speed out right and the size on the left and they are getting no ball except off late passing. Roberts especially needs the ball early to use his speed.

We are on the verge of a winning streak they only need a few tweaks fixed.
This week 12+

I think in the last 2 games our backline has been fairly ordinary.

Fai's improvement has been in defence, he's only missed two tackles in the ruck this year and made 46. He's not being lazy or getting caught out.

Really impressed with the defence he is showing, in the past he loitered out wide, ran off Dennis and waited to score tries.

Fai's improvement has been in defence, he's only missed two tackles in the ruck this year and made 46. He's not being lazy or getting caught out.

Really impressed with the defence he is showing, in the past he loitered out wide, ran off Dennis and waited to score tries.
What do you think about Sam lavea. He was good in Auckland 9.

What do you think about Sam lavea. He was good in Auckland 9.

He's been very limited in his game time this season. Off the bench he's been playing 20 minutes. He had a better impact against Wynnum but last week was just a bench coming on late.

He's been very limited in his game time this season. Off the bench he's been playing 20 minutes. He had a better impact against Wynnum but last week was just a bench coming on late.
What about Salesi Funaki

Tigers and Redcliffe has been streamed live tonight. Lodge and Whitchurch have had a night of the dropsys tonight. Pearson Solid again, 2 tries for him.

I like to see Hunt and Milford play well togeather not one play the worst game of their lives and the other one play well. It would actually be nice if both had good games
Give it time. Only round 4

Should be wary of this game, they were awful up here last year and will be looking to make amends.

It's getting to the point where if we're not up by at least eight points with five to go we almost certainly lose, the game plan of defending our arses off with nothing to show for it has to stop - score points and lots of them.

Reactions: Dee
Looking forward to going to this game. It should be a really good game. I'm hoping for a high scoring game.

I'm really surprised that you're going to the game. But I am glad you're going to the game. Are you back on the Broncos bandwagon game?
What time is the game? Is there halftime entertainment during the game? Are you game enough to attend this game? I really hope the Broncos win this game.

Recently read some stat that Canberra have only won 3 times in the last few years when they have scored less than 20. Just need to keep the defence tight and we should get this one.

I'm surprised he's game to go to this game considering the last couple of games.

I'm really surprised that you're going to the game. But I am glad you're going to the game. Are you back on the Broncos bandwagon game?
I went to Broncos games last year. I'm taking my brother in-law and father in-law. They don't get out of Beaudesert much. I'll wear my Broncos shirt but my passion for them isn't the same as it once was.

I went to Broncos games last year. I'm taking my brother in-law and father in-law. They don't get out of Beaudesert much. I'll wear my Broncos shirt but my passion for them isn't the same as it once was.
How come you are not as passionate? Has your passion died for the sport as a whole?

How come you are not as passionate? Has your passion died for the sport as a whole?
I think it has TBH. Anyway I'm really looking forward to this match up. The Raiders have a big forward pack so that'll be a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • The Strapper
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • BRC088
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • Tim K
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.