vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on board @badyonI'm not sure about Moga either right now, he's playing decent, but once again last night he made multiple errors and gave away multiple penalties, we can't have that, we built our 2015 run off of our discipline. Might be nearly time for Opacic to come back in.

i
To me he appears to be a step behind everyone else in game speed. He's working hard on defence but Storm did catch him out a few times

To me he appears to be a step behind everyone else in game speed. He's working hard on defence but Storm did catch him out a few times

Yeah, if it wasn't for Oates they would have scored a few times down our left edge.

Milford cleared to play.

I'm on board @badyon, I think Glenn's number is up, he's been solid the first few rounds without really providing a whole lot, realistically speaking he's an edge back rower trying to provide the impact of a prop, it's just not meant to be. I would also prefer Sims to be an impact prop off the bench, at least until he can prove that he's capable of providing consistent metres and not making several errors per game.

I'm not sure about Moga either right now, he's playing decent, but once again last night he made multiple errors and gave away multiple penalties, we can't have that, we built our 2015 run off of our discipline. Might be nearly time for Opacic to come back in.

This would be my team for the Raiders game.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Pangai Jr
15. Sims
16. Arrow
17. Fai

Now that's a forward pack capable of dominating matches.

Ese'ese not up to starting yet. Give him some more time to establish himself in the team. Its a lot different from starting the opening 20 against the oppositions best props as opposed to coming on late in the half when their top line props are either starting to tire or already off.

I like it mostly @Unbreakable but I also think keep Ese'ese on the bench for now. Sims wasn't good last night but he was great the first two rounds, definitely not worthy of demotion yet. But four forwards on the bench (definitely including Fai) is the way to go. Arrow to play long minutes off the bench with Ese'ese, TPJ and Fai a massive wave of weapons off the bench.

Raiders have been terrible but they should put the cleaners through the Tigers this week and get Croker back. Typical right before they play us.

Both teams will be wearing their superhero jersey.

We will win.

They are not a ref team like the other 2 cheats we played.

Also Raiders don't have a good record at Suncorp. Their last win there is 2010.

Raiders have been terrible but they should put the cleaners through the Tigers this week and get Croker back. Typical right before they play us.

Isn't it ! Its like every team that gets key players injured, they always seem to get back when they play us .

I'm on board @badyon, I think Glenn's number is up, he's been solid the first few rounds without really providing a whole lot, realistically speaking he's an edge back rower trying to provide the impact of a prop, it's just not meant to be. I would also prefer Sims to be an impact prop off the bench, at least until he can prove that he's capable of providing consistent metres and not making several errors per game.

I'm not sure about Moga either right now, he's playing decent, but once again last night he made multiple errors and gave away multiple penalties, we can't have that, we built our 2015 run off of our discipline. Might be nearly time for Opacic to come back in.

This would be my team for the Raiders game.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Pangai Jr
15. Sims
16. Arrow
17. Fai

Tommy is still a week and a bit away until he can actually play yet.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire ( does not suit this team as a lock!!!!!!!!!)
9. McCullough
10. Sims
11. Thaiday/Gillett
12. Blair
13. Gillett/Thaiday

14. Pangai Jr
15. Fai / Arrow
16. KNic
17. Ese'ese

Anyone think Arrow would handle big minutes at first grade level yet?
I know we probably should give it time but I'm just not feeling it with Moose in the 13... Wonder if Moose is just warming Arrows seat for him? I definitely wouldn't be against Josh moving back into the front row once Arrow is ready.

I like to see Hunt and Milford play well togeather not one play the worst game of their lives and the other one play well. It would actually be nice if both had good games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Kev_Guz
  • Strop
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Aldo
  • MrMoore
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Battler
  • broncotville
  • mitch222
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.