vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can match them up front... they have a humongous pack that steamrolls the opposition.

I'm feeling confident about winning this game. We were very unlucky to lose to NQL and Storm whilst I'm not convinced by the Raiders atm. We will need to step up in the forwards after last Friday though as the Raiders can just steamroll opponents.

Watching Roberts the other night, looks like that knee was giving him some grief.
I was thinking at the time that he may sit this 1 out... Anyone heard anything?

I think it has TBH. Anyway I'm really looking forward to this match up. The Raiders have a big forward pack so that'll be a challenge.
The level of passion does subside as you get older and wiser. My passion was non existent during the dreaded "Hook era" knowing that this team was no chance of a title and even marginal to make the playoffs. The second coming of WB has certainly got my attention again because any team he coaches is always a chance of premiership glory.

Watching the Raiders, I think if we turn up next week and defend like we did against Storm then we will win this one.

Raiders are going side to side too much instead of using their big forward pack and playing more direct. They are making silly errors as a result.

If we can score a couple of tries early, we will really frustrate them and force them to play the way we want them to play.

The Milford V Austin matchup will be very interesting next week. Austin has been much better than Milford (from what I've seen of the Raiders) and Milford will be going out with something to prove.

Raiders just kills the tigers. Broncos need to be good in attack and defence. 46 to 6 the final score.

Raiders just kills the tigers. Broncos need to be good in attack and defence. 46 to 6 the final score.

It's just the Tigers.

They won't be going up against a shit team next week.

The Raiders didn't even play brilliantly well, they still made some poor mistakes and turned over possession at times. The Tigers were a rabble like last week.

Tigers beat themselves. I'm feeling pretty confident

Tigers look like they'll push the knights for the spoon. **** me they were woeful.

It's just the Tigers.

They won't be going up against a shit team next week.
Some of their attempts at tackling were NYC like. I agree, today's match isn't a proper guage on how things will go on Friday night. But Canberra certainly can be lethal especially when they smell blood.

Tigers look like they'll push the knights for the spoon. **** me they were woeful.
Thats a little harsh on the knights i think they have played pretty well so far this year. Much improved on last years team.

We still will have to be 100% committed to each other and treat the Raiders completely seriously. With the upsets this week, anything is possible in a game.

I know it's only early still, but this game against the Raiders is a MUST win for mine.. Yeah we nearly got the job done whilst playing under our potential against Cows and Storm.. So it's not the worst of start to a season, but if we do not come away with the win this week it WILL be a terrible start by Broncos standards. It's time... No more bullshit. We wanna see em looking sharp in round 4.

I'm scared. Very scared. Raiders have a monster pack and backs that can score from anywhere on their day. And usually teams find an extra gear to play us. Could easily be raiders 13+. I just can't believe a nuffy side like the dragons are going better than us.
Please let me be wrong

I'm scared. Very scared. Raiders have a monster pack and backs that can score from anywhere on their day. And usually teams find an extra gear to play us. Could easily be raiders 13+. I just can't believe a nuffy side like the dragons are going better than us.
Please let me be wrong
Canberra aren't one of the premiership favorites for nothing. They have talent all over the park. The Broncos will want to avoid a shootout in this one because it's a battle they won't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Santa
  • Behold
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.