Round 4 - Broncos vs Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
u cant deny we did look a hell of alot better with him as assistant coach hunt and milf were playing beautifully together on the same side we dont see that now wich is odd

I think people just relate better with Walters. Demetriou seems a bit grumpy.

One thing I found surprising was the refusal to put up a replay of the alleged strip by Gillett that led to the Faders squaring up. Like they had 6 angles yet no replay ! Deliberate I think as it most certainly was not a strip.

Do you want Fourex's tin foil hat? That sounds like a conspiracy to me.

One thing I found surprising was the refusal to put up a replay of the alleged strip by Gillett that led to the Faders squaring up. Like they had 6 angles yet no replay ! Deliberate I think as it most certainly was not a strip.

dont think it would matter tbh. bunker cant overrule a call unless there was foul play involved

Anyone else just not enjoying our games this season? Partially because we have no attack, but primarily because of how corrupt the refereeing is.. like is this a fucking joke or what? I've seen AT LEAST 6 incorrect calls this half, and they weren't 50/50 calls, they were just blatantly incorrect for the sake of evening up the game.. Are the NRL doing it for the ratings? They try and make every game we play in a golden point game to increase ratings, it's absurd, even if we DO get some momentum going for us the other team just gets some ridiculous square up penalty to get them out of trouble..

So over this shit

Preaching to the choir over here

Stop taking shitty penalty goals!

Stop dropping the fucking ball!

What the **** do we do at training? How can our ball control and discipline be so shit week in, week out?

We're going to have to grind this one out and hope the raiders keep playing shit

How was Klein able to reverse the goal line drop-out to a 20m restart in the first half?

Does the bunker's jurisdiction extend to all in-goal plays?

Do you want Fourex's tin foil hat? That sounds like a conspiracy to me.
No, they replay every single thing, every incident while play is live yet when they have time on their hands with old mate setting up for a goal attempt, nothing. That's deliberate.

Run the fucking ball Milf ffs

How was Klein able to reverse the goal line drop-out to a 20m restart in the first half?

Does the bunker's jurisdiction extend to all in-goal plays?
Yes. As was explained at the time.

im proud that the boys are trying hard though. u can see the effort is there. just frustrating to watch us in attack.

i know its a whole new structure we apparently learning. but u would think with a whole pre season under dimetrou we would look just a tad more coherent and know which play was going on once we are in there 20.

boys look completely lost and not playing as team once we get within 20

Milf's kicking game has been pretty good tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • The True King
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Skyblues87
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.