Round 4 - Broncos vs Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why I'm watching this garbage.

milf looks completely lost atm, he does not know if he should run pass kick or what. he just need to go back to following his instincs

Attack is usually improves as the season goes on for every club that relies on skill. Passes stick better, players get into it more etc etc. Just gotta hope that this is more rust than usual.

Ordinary.

I'm not sure what the Broncos have been trying to play at so far this season. They've got two of the most lethal halves in the competition yet they constantly rely on their middle men who are among the worst ball carriers in the competition. By the time they start to look dangerous it's tackle four and the set is all but over.

There's been some strong efforts in defence, but with the ball in hand it isn't happening. Brisbane can thank their lucky stars that Canberra are having a similar night.

Anyone else just not enjoying our games this season? Partially because we have no attack, but primarily because of how corrupt the refereeing is.. like is this a fucking joke or what? I've seen AT LEAST 6 incorrect calls this half, and they weren't 50/50 calls, they were just blatantly incorrect for the sake of evening up the game.. Are the NRL doing it for the ratings? They try and make every game we play in a golden point game to increase ratings, it's absurd, even if we DO get some momentum going for us the other team just gets some ridiculous square up penalty to get them out of trouble..

So over this shit

All I know is we are no where near the level of the roosters and panthers.

Klein loves his penalties in the ruck when it's clearly a loose carry

Boring, sloppy, pedestrian footy. Our defence is amazing, great, but you won't win a premiership if that's all you ever fucking do.

It's what you build a premiership on. We're trying too hard and rushing things in attack. Milford is fucking up because he's concentrating on his next step before finishing his current one. It's not the conditions to throw it around and hope it sticks. Patience. Composure.

really hope this amazing new attacking coach every 1 raves on about starts showing what hes been doing with the boys at some stage. because so far this year we have to be close to worst team for attacking structure.

most of our points this year has come from individual brilliance or roberts speed

really hope this amazing new attacking coach every 1 raves on about starts showing what hes been doing with the boys at some stage. because so far this year we have to be close to worst team for attacking structure.

most of our points this year has come from individual brilliance or roberts speed

Bring back Walters the real attacking genius.

Oates is having a really lazy night. Milford threw a cutout pass to him and he was nowhere to be seen

Bring back Walters the real attacking genius.

u cant deny we did look a hell of alot better with him as assistant coach hunt and milf were playing beautifully together on the same side we dont see that now wich is odd

Macca already with 38 tackles...

One thing I found surprising was the refusal to put up a replay of the alleged strip by Gillett that led to the Faders squaring up. Like they had 6 angles yet no replay ! Deliberate I think as it most certainly was not a strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Gaz
  • winslow_wong
  • Evander
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • broncotville
  • NYCDB
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.