PRE-GAME Round 4 - Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not expecting a win at all tonight but I can’t help but think how sweet it would be to bring the Roosters back down to earth and jag one against all the odds. In reality, I’ll be happy to see us execute on the things I outlined earlier in the thread and give ourselves something to build from.

@1910 What makes you think he is a center of nothing? I have watched him play a few games at fullback and he looked great.
Looks like he could play anywhere to me. Great hands.

Not expecting a win at all tonight but I can’t help but think how sweet it would be to bring the Roosters back down to earth and jag one against all the odds. In reality, I’ll be happy to see us execute on the things I outlined earlier in the thread and give ourselves something to build from.
If we're still in the game at half time, I think it'll be a good sign for the rest of the season.
[automerge]1591255291[/automerge]
He should be tested and results in before they play or they haven’t thought this through at fucking all!
No question. Not even negotiable.

Last edited:
They have tested him and have the results. Just because it's not published yet doesn't mean people involved in the game haven't been notified.

They have tested him and have the results. Just because it's not published yet doesn't mean people involved in the game haven't been notified.
That's fine - I'm sure you're right - but why haven't we been told?
[automerge]1591256836[/automerge]
Is he being groomed to take Milford’s spot once milf rejects a pay cut?
Doubt it, otherwise they'd be calling him the "next Darren Lockyer."

Last edited:
No reason why we can't go close to winning tonight.
With no expectation on us, we might relish. No Tedesco and a couple of debuts might provide the spark we need on field.
I expect Lodge and Haas will take it to the Rorters forwards and give us a chance if we can hold onto the ball and keep 50%+ possession.

Get 'em lads.

No reason why we can't go close to winning tonight.
With no expectation on us, we might relish. No Tedesco and a couple of debuts might provide the spark we need on field.
I expect Lodge and Haas will take it to the Rorters forwards and give us a chance if we can hold onto the ball and keep 50%+ possession.

Get 'em lads.

I’m just wondering where points are gonna come from..

I dont even care if we lose tonight, so long as we do better in every way than last week.

You can be sure the Roosters will be a little complacent and that may keep us in the game for a while but I reckon their forwards will roll through us in the second half. I want to see a structured attack and a couple more inside outside plays like the one last week. Melbourne would produce three or four a game and we need to be more like Melbourne. Yes yes, without the grubbiness of course. Also I'd love to see a bit of the Cronulla style doggedness.

You can be sure the Roosters will be a little complacent and that may keep us in the game for a while but I reckon their forwards will roll through us in the second half. I want to see a structured attack and a couple more inside outside plays like the one last week. Melbourne would produce three or four a game and we need to be more like Melbourne. Yes yes, without the grubbiness of course. Also I'd love to see a bit of the Cronulla style doggedness.
You forgot to write without the performance enhancing drugs and the refs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.