Round 4 - Broncos vs Roosters

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I hope Milford never ever drops the name Michael Jordan ever again. Embarrassing.

W

Whatisgoingon

QCup Player
Jul 18, 2019
I work like a dog just to make enough to provide for my family . These guys get paid thousands of dollars to produce this!

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
It’s not just hard to watch as a fan, it’s damaging to the development of our young players of the future and will burn lots of them and drive them elsewhere to real contenders
I agree, i also felt this way last week with an international audience.
Millions of people around the world watching Rugby League for the first time, and their first impression is that the Broncos are a bunch of pea hearted no skilled hacks.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
It’s not just hard to watch as a fan, it’s damaging to the development of our young players of the future and will burn lots of them and drive them elsewhere to real contenders
This is a real concern. A few more weeks of this and do you reckon Fifita is going to want to hang around?

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
Run more Milf! Don’t run Milf! Kick more Milf! Kick less Milf.

I’d say run at the right time Milf, don’t run when there’s nothing on. Choose the right kick Milf, don’t just put up a useless bomb.

something

something

QCup Player
Jun 6, 2015
Turning it off. Shit aye, will turn back on with 15 to go in case we pull something miraculous but i dont see it happening

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Did they all just drop their bundle in the time off?

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Roosters know what most of us know. Milford's defence is non-existent

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • rnabokov
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • something
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.