Round 4 - Broncos vs Roosters

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
WTF they are in separate groups in the sheds?!!! The gatorade drink bucket, the door, the chairs should be thrown at them while they are sitting in a group together. Something is seriously amiss.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Maybe the players don't like Seibold either. They are certainly playing without heart and like they couldn't give a shit

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
No Fifita
No Staggs
No Turpin
No Glenn
No TPJ

Add Teo.

there’s a very good team here but we’ve lost 3 of our best weapons and our best experienced player/captain and we have 0 depth.

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
Can we honestly start a petition or something to remove Seibold and his staff? I feel sorry for us fans who bust our ass all week to earn a mediocre living and look forward to watching our club play on weekends only to witness what we are witnessing the past 2 weeks. It's gone on for far too long and something must be done otherwise the Brisbane Broncos as we know it will be just another club.

Us the fans need to do something!!!!

S

Shane Tronc

QCup Player
Apr 7, 2018
We should bring Hodges and Kevvie in to coach us for the rest of the season. I don’t think Seibold will survive this loss

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
WTF they are in separate groups in the sheds?!!! The gatorade drink bucket, the door, the chairs should be thrown at them while they are sitting in a group together. Something is seriously amiss.

from what I understand the team is divided into groups and spoken to separately before being spoken to as a whole.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
We have them, just injured, suspended, mentally broken not interested or not attainable because our cap is soaked up.

I don’t think we do In terms of experience and not being young blokes. Look at our centers, our wingers, our forwards, our hookers. Barely anything there. By the time they mature, the will be broken.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
They all go for cowboys, sharks and knights but they hate bronx so they give me shit all the time, more of a reason now =(

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
this 6 again rule annoys the hell out of me ... the refs can just use it when they feel like it and because it isn't a penalty, no-one cares if their is too many of them or inconsistent use of them (at least until one of the media favorites like the Roosters are on the wrong end of it)

so many times tonight (and last week) i've seen the Roosters and Eels do the same thing to us that they got 6 again calls for and nothing ... hell right at the end of the half, a Roosters player got his hand caught up it the ball, stopping us getting a quicker PTB and no call ...

It annoys you because the broncos are so ill disciplined and keep giving them away. It annoys you more that our defence gives up and concedes tries after the new rule is enforced. It annoys you even further that we’ve sucked for 4 years now.

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
This is some bullshit. The D is joke, that pathetic attempt at a catch from Boyd was a disgrace. There is just so many things going on out there that are unacceptable from an NRL side. the incomplete sets are killing us. We have a lot of talent out for sure but it's people with experience who look like dog shit. People need to be dropped, the coach at the Titans is dropping people when will Siebs.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Can we honestly start a petition or something to remove Seibold and his staff? I feel sorry for us fans who bust our ass all week to earn a mediocre living and look forward to watching our club play on weekends only to witness what we are witnessing the past 2 weeks. It's gone on for far too long and something must be done otherwise the Brisbane Broncos as we know it will be just another club.

Us the fans need to do something!!!!

And sign who? Bellamy would be ideal, but the club won't do whatever it takes to get him so who else is there?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Big questions must be asked of the coach when the young blokes can't even get the basic fundamentals of Rugby League right. Completions, line speed and energy. This team has none of it, and that is on the coach. Nobody else.

M

MrTickyM

QCup Player
Oct 3, 2015
this 6 again rule annoys the hell out of me ... the refs can just use it when they feel like it and because it isn't a penalty, no-one cares if their is too many of them or inconsistent use of them (at least until one of the media favorites like the Roosters are on the wrong end of it)

so many times tonight (and last week) i've seen the Roosters and Eels do the same thing to us that they got 6 again calls for and nothing ... hell right at the end of the half, a Roosters player got his hand caught up it the ball, stopping us getting a quicker PTB and no call ...

There is no point in that half that we earned a quick play the ball. I’d also argue that we have gotten away with a few 6 to go calls. I hate the rule too, but that is because my team sucks at the moment and we can’t come back from the momentum gained.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Skyblues87
  • The Boss
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • kiwi2
  • Jazza
  • Swordfish
  • Scorchie
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.