Round 4 - Broncos vs Roosters

We are just so easy to play against, no line speed, no venom in defence, and nothing to worry defences when we attack.

In a perfect world we could sacrifice players like Oates and Offa fir some professional hard heads to guide the young guys and keep us in the fight. Boyd should just be sacrificed...

Haas has done well. Thats the only positive really.

Really glad to see that we focused on ball security this week

Cronk just said that Carrigan, Croft and Boyd have missed 10 tackles between them already, deadset.

Had Kayo paused at kick off while I put the kids to bed. Come back, accidentally click Play from Live and jump straight to 29-0.

At least i didn't wait 40 minutes for that kick in the guts.

Was hoping to see some strong individual performances from the debutantes but guessing little to show from the first 40? Likely same for the second but we'll see.

The talking heads at Fox are talking about the Broncos getting steel in their defence. I honestly don’t think it is something they can fix at half time. This is going to get real ugly this half I think (bold statement I know! [emoji23][emoji23])

this 6 again rule annoys the hell out of me ... the refs can just use it when they feel like it and because it isn't a penalty, no-one cares if their is too many of them or inconsistent use of them (at least until one of the media favorites like the Roosters are on the wrong end of it)

so many times tonight (and last week) i've seen the Roosters and Eels do the same thing to us that they got 6 again calls for and nothing ... hell right at the end of the half, a Roosters player got his hand caught up it the ball, stopping us getting a quicker PTB and no call ...

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Scorchie
  • Gaz
  • Skyblues87
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.