Round 4 - Broncos vs Roosters

Oats is cooked man he doesn’t no which way is up, down, left or right!

This is gonna be a long ass season with this new rule, feels like we are just gonna get nailed every game.

You know its funny, Carrigan is the most exciting young lock in the game but you wouldn't know it given all the love for Murray and Radley.

Wolfie tells us all the time

2 tries off the back of penalties, just like last week.

This Broncos defence is a joke. Its been this way for years too. How can it be fixed without cutting half the squad?

Last edited:
so they almost scoring a point per minute now....

well, I was feeling tired tonight....wont miss much if I go to bed at half time..

Seriously, Milford laying in the tackle, knowing full well how the 6 again calls went against us last week, tear this dumb fuckwits contract up right now.
Legit thats the last straw for me with Milford.
Overpaid, underperforming overhyped waste of a footballer, worst signing in the clubs history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing Tedesco isn't playing. This is horrid from the Broncs. This month of injuries and suspensions is completely putting the club behind the eight ball.

I picked Roosters by 16, i was obviously too confident in the Broncs ability.

Last edited:
Isaako is making a real fist of fullback to be fair.

every run the Rooster forwards make they get 12 metres per hit up minimum....we seem unable to bend them back in defence...

Active Now

• Dash
  • Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Tmac
  • phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • mrtij
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.