Round 4 Discussion

Reynolds is an angry little man. He needs to be penalized for pushing and elbowing/forearming faces of players on the ground.

Well, there's the reason why Chambers shouldn't get a centre spot for Qld in Origin.
Dogs running away with the game, and I doubt the Storm has it in them to come back without their captain... 24-12

The storm really are pus without smith

And that should be the game... 36-12. Hodgkinson kicking flawless!

Bulldogs dominating completely. Storm literally rudderless in the wet...

Tim Lafai has been great since letting that try in (which was just as much Reynolds' fault)

Bulldogs looked like rabble in the first 10. Surprised by the turnaround.

Smith was in his Jersey warming up when he pulled out. Doubt there was any inside info.

I'm sure Bellamy would have had Smith warm up a bit to put doubt into the opposition.

I find it a bit odd that this large amount of money was suddenly put on the Bulldogs just 24 hours before the game..

That's officially a spanking... 40-12, please don't call it an agenda, but Chambers defence really is deplorable!

Good win by the Warriors, for the record, I tipped the Panthers and Storm tonight, but my gut instinct is telling me Eels and Dogs might pick up the wins, let's hope my instinct is wrong.

Good win by the Warriors, for the record, I tipped the Panthers and Storm tonight, but my gut instinct is telling me Eels and Dogs might pick up the wins, let's hope my instinct is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's officially a spanking... 40-12, please don't call it an agenda, but Chambers defence really is deplorable!

Yeah, it always has been. Gagai's is pretty bad too, but Gagai just looks a class above in attack, so he'd be my pick over Chambers any time for QLD.

Got to go with your gut Unbreakable.

That's what I did in Round 2, and it paid off.

Last edited:
Yeah, it always has been. Gagai's is pretty bad too, but Gagai just looks a class above in attack, so he'd be my pick over Chambers any time for QLD.

It might depend on what side of the field a position is open. Chambers is left and Gagai is usually right I believe.

Reynolds just pulled off a lifting tackle that was identical to McClean's last week. Not even a penalty. Even though he had his hands between the players legs and he went past the horizontal, I reckon the judiciary will not want to cite it. If they do, they'll have to give Reynolds & McClean the exact same punishment. It'll be swept under the rug IMO.

Terrible first half by Souths the Raiders are all over them.

Fensom went off injured.

What's going on here?

Canberra down to 15 men yet controlling the game comfortably.

Bman, what's your take?

Maxwell is reviewing a 40/20...

Are you kidding me?

Overturned, 40/20 given.

Bizarre, but right call.

This has got to be the most bizarre round I've ever seen...

Everyone knows how I feel about souffs, but FMD, if this was the Broncos I would be absolutely filthy at the pink *****. As bad as the Rabbits have been, the refs are giving them no chance at all...

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • Galah
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Jedhead
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • Fozz
  • Skathen
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Old Mate
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 66 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.